The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

The use of the term "pre-installed" makes it sound like an inevitable consequence.

"Yeah, Mrs Smith, it comes pre-installed with Windows, Office, Zoom, and a Russian backdoor rootkit. Knowing the kind of sites Timmy surfs to at school, we figured we'd just get the privacy intrusion out of the way now."

Just watching BoJo taking carefully screened questions from the public and from the media in a live press conference. 

Given mention of the latest penalties now in place for anyone involved in parties, why does no one ask BJ if it''s still okay to drive to Bishop Auckland to test your eyesight?

7 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bojo coming to jockoland this week...I wonder were he will visit ? 

Tunnocks must be a shout.  It'll be behind a large fence anyway - possibly with a fridge nearby. 

After everyone's minds have stopped being diverted by the pandemic, I suspect there will be huge pressure on Westminster to renegotiate a softer Brexit.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-26/amazon-halts-alcohol-sales-in-northern-ireland-and-prepares-to-de-list-more-products-due-to-new-brexit-customs-rules

So where is BoJo going to when he's making his 'essential' trip to North Britain.

Perthshire apparently.
I predict he’ll show up at the house of bruar claiming the UK furlough scheme shows the strength of the union in keeping its own people safe in a pandemic, before showing up in a farm proclaiming how Brexit will assist the farmer.

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Perthshire apparently.
I predict he’ll show up at the house of bruar claiming the UK furlough scheme shows the strength of the union in keeping its own people safe in a pandemic, before showing up in a farm proclaiming how Brexit will assist the farmer.

Military base to tell us look you couldnt vaccinate without the Army of Britain that you make no contribution too or something like that 

Perthshire apparently.
I love the House of Bruar; that's where I found out what a Dundee cake will cost in 2097.

35 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Perthshire apparently.

I love the House of Bruar; that's where I found out what a Dundee cake will cost in 2097.

Back in 2011 the HoB owner had been speeding on the A9 consistently and was on 10 points when he was caught again which meant he would be disqualified for six months, with some fuckin arrogance he told the court that if he was disqualified he would sack his 240 staff, the court foolishly fell for the threat and allowed him to continue driving with 14 points on his license.