The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

On 24/06/2023 at 14:25, carpetmonster said:

This week he’s on about thick as f**k rich c***s making a royal arse of everything, imploding and dragging everyone down being heroes. E33B6BD1-FB97-4C1D-A10A-CF6DA3F43694.thumb.png.f8a71a8c939a3c8386aabb0e2d72016d.png

I must admit I did a fair bit of sneering myself over this. Those brave geniuses fairly shut me up by turning themselves into atoms though.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe she just needed her 'employees' help to edit the manuscript -

Hasn't spoken in the Commons in over a year, yet is able to come up with this. Someone needs to explain how this parasite isn't facing immediate recall and a by-election.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Seems like Nadger’s been using her time not going to work to write a book instead. Most folks who quit their job to write a novel don’t still get paid after they’ve chucked it; must be nice. 

Seeing that cheered me up, until I saw the word ‘political’ before ‘assassination’.

50 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Hasn't spoken in the Commons in over a year, yet is able to come up with this. Someone needs to explain how this parasite isn't facing immediate recall and a by-election.

"Family values" are very important. She obviously really values her family very much.

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Seems like Nadger’s been using her time not going to work to write a book instead. Most folks who quit their job to write a novel don’t still get paid after they’ve chucked it; must be nice. 

Maybe ‘Lost The Plot’ would be a more appropriate title. 

6 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

It’s absolutely obscene that she can take £85k out of the public purse for family members.

I’m sure it will go on in all parties but that practice should be abolished immediately. I understand there are rules against it now, but if you were “in” before that legislation, you can continue to “have at it” 

Disgusting. 

55 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

BBC News - Nadine Dorries referred to authorities over messages to officials
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66178892

The thing is Mad Nad would have been a tremendous fit for the HoL.  Grifters, drunks, bullies and assorted nutters.

Dorries is fucking hilarious. Clearly promised a peerage in exchange for being the village idiot as Boris' Minister of Propaganda, only to throw a massive wobbler when told "lol, know your place, pleb", yet still playing Goebbels in the hope that her hero returns to power and finally helps her climb the greasy pole.

Every political drama's going to have a desperate comedy social climber pick-me from now on.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just heard on LBC that the reason why BoJo's phone hasn't been handed over to the COVID inquiry is that he can't remember the pass code.

"Aye, right."

"It's the name of the mother of my children... but I only get three attempts before it locks up."

14 hours ago, BTFD said:

Dorries is fucking hilarious. Clearly promised a peerage in exchange for being the village idiot as Boris' Minister of Propaganda, only to throw a massive wobbler when told "lol, know your place, pleb", yet still playing Goebbels in the hope that her hero returns to power and finally helps her climb the greasy pole.

Every political drama's going to have a desperate comedy social climber pick-me from now on.

The only greasy pole she'll be climbing is inside some dark dingy club with no windows when the lease on her political career finally expires.

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

The only greasy pole she'll be climbing is inside some dark dingy club with no windows when the lease on her political career finally expires.

Presumably she's a millionaire from her embarrassing romance novels anyway. It's hilarious that she's having such a public temper-tantrum because she bally well wants a peerage and she'll skweem and skweem until she gets one.

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

Presumably she's a millionaire from her embarrassing romance novels anyway. It's hilarious that she's having such a public temper-tantrum because she bally well wants a peerage and she'll skweem and skweem until she gets one.

The tragedy of Nadine Dorries is that she'll never feel rich without the Bojo boaby. It must kill her that she's the only woman in London that he hasn't donked at some point.