The Big Relegation Thread

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

Todays results mean that the Utd v Killie game is massive on Wednesday, as i fully expect County to win at home against a St Johnstone side with nothing to play for. 

United with a dodgy defence but home advantage. Killie with just one away win all season. I think the loser of this one would be favourites to finish 12th.

I'd say we'll be favourites to win at home to County next Sunday, and if we do win that then we can't possibly finish 12th. That said, we would also have been favourites to beat St Johnstone today.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

United and Killie down for me. Dundee coming up still gives us a trip to the Arctic bar and County is a far better day out than Killie. If they could punt McKay that would round it off.

If we can punt Malky, then no ill will have come from this season. 

5 hours ago, The Marly said:

I'm torn.

United for the laughs?

Killie for the pitch?

No - Get Malky the racist to f**k out of the top league please.

You have to at least have a semblance of a decent grass pitch before being allowed credible slagging rights on plastic ones.

On 15/05/2023 at 08:37, Savage Henry said:

That’s what it has boiled down to - who is so bad they can’t beat Livingston?  County - pass.  Kilmarnock - pass.  

At some stage, Livingston will surely win a game, and it’s likely to relegate somebody.  

Dundee Utd?

IMO, based on recent form, County are the most likely of the bottom 3 to find enough balls to fight their way out of the bottom two.

Dundee United are shit but could scramble into the play off spot.

Two sute fire defeats for Killie will seal their well-deserved spot in the Championship next season.

Happy days.