The Big Relegation Thread

Screenshot_20230513_185002_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58544552ed9bf0a53472d2c1022b119b.jpg

County looked a bit doomed not that long ago, but a huge win today blows everything wide open.

Screenshot_20230513_185019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.903c83b37f823cdf6d977be20874e25b.jpg

Almost definitely going to the final day now.

Agreed - and I have a feeling that there's going to be some more positions being traded next weekend. It's going to be awful close, but I'm much happier this weekend than I was last weekend.

A win for us next week, combined with Livingston actually remembering the season is ongoing will see us safe you’d imagine. 

Im not going through another playoff. No fucking danger could I. 

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

A win for us next week, combined with Livingston actually remembering the season is ongoing will see us safe you’d imagine. 

Im not going through another playoff. No fucking danger could I. 

St J have stolen every point they gained in the 3 matches v Killie through very poor refereeing/ VAR decisions. Next Saturday will see your worst nightmare begin to be realised.

5 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Next Saturday will see your worst nightmare begin to be realised.

Calm down KTID26, its just soccer.

30 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

St J have stolen every point they gained in the 3 matches v Killie through very poor refereeing/ VAR decisions. Next Saturday will see your worst nightmare begin to be realised.

TBF if James Browns red has stood he'd not have scored the goal against Rangers & noone wants that.

56 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Nobody wants Kilmarnock in the premiership mate.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20230513_185002_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58544552ed9bf0a53472d2c1022b119b.jpg

County looked a bit doomed not that long ago, but a huge win today blows everything wide open.

This is looking like a season where more points than normal are needed to be out of it.

53 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

I am perfectly calm. It is quite noticeable that you decided not to comment on the first part of my post.

I've very openly said we absolutely robbed you at Rugby Park and would have lost comfortably if Considines handball had been, correctly, given as a penalty (assuming you scored it). Not a clue about the other games.

VAR is an absolute stain on our game and needs binned.

27 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You looking forward to next Saturday? 

*shrugs*

If we get relegated we get relegated, i made my peace with it happening about 12 months ago.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20230513_185019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.903c83b37f823cdf6d977be20874e25b.jpg

St Johnstone won't be bottom, but every chance they'll be 11th.