Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

News for Jambono: 98% of sexual assaults are carried out by men.  So let's chuck men into women's prisons. WCGW?!

I’m not sure you are actually reading what I am posting, half your responses have nothing to do with what I have actually said. Don’t reply if you don’t want to read them but I honestly have no idea what this is meant to be, I am not suggesting men should go into women’s prisons and haven’t suggested that anywhere.

Just now, Jambomo said:

I’m not sure you are actually reading what I am posting, half your responses have nothing to do with what I have actually said. Don’t reply if you don’t want to read them but I honestly have no idea what this is meant to be, I am not suggesting men should go into women’s prisons and haven’t suggested that anywhere.

As I posted earlier, the Met is allowing male rapists to self ID as women.  You replied to a post regarding that issue.

As I posted earlier, the Met is allowing male rapists to self ID as women.  You replied to a post regarding that issue.

Like I said above, that is a policing issue, not a self-Id’ing one. You can’t base a social policy on Self-ID on its use by one particular body.

Anyway, this is a circular argument and we will never agree. Also Leicester v Southampton is coming on Match of the day so I’m away now.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Like I said above, that is a policing issue, not a self-Id’ing one. You can’t base a social policy on Self-ID on its use by one particular body.

Hang on, if you allow male rapists to self-ID as women then it's a self-ID problem. If there's any doubt as to the observable sex of a criminal it should be resolved before that person is held in any prison.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Anyway, this is a circular argument and we will never agree. Also Leicester v Southampton is coming on Match of the day so I’m away now.

Ta-ra.

The easy answer is obviously gender-neutral cubicles. We already have them in many places I.e most swimming pools I have been in have mixed changing, I go to cafes and pubs that have toilets that are shared, work has gender neutral toilets. They are already commonplace.

Surely to god the easy answer is for the miniscule number of trans men or women to use their assigned genders changing room or toilet?

Maybe mental but I think women should have their own changing rooms if they want them.

But that would imply a trans woman is not a woman, or that a trans man is not a man.
Sorry to be clear i mean a trans women using the women's toilet. The one in a thousand of them or whatever it is. Rather than deleting all women's toilets which is surely a humungousely bigger issue .

I understand Baxter Parps point about male sex offenders using self id to gain admission into womens prisons, and it is a concern, but I also get the overall picture that these beasts are in the minority.  Denying trans gender persons these rights on that argument would be wrong. 
Going by comments made on this topic, the male sex offender that identified as a women would be classed as high risk and segregated from the rest of the prison population?  If not and he was able to walk freely about the prison among female prisoners, wouldn't the women be especially cautious around him and be watching out for one another?  I think the male would be in far greater danger, due to the sheer numbers of females that would gang up and kick the absolute shite out of him.  

It’s also worth pointing out that there’s only about 15 or so trans prisoners in Scotland, and that it really isn’t as simple as they get put into whatever prison they want - a load of risk assessments get done. I would be absolutely fucking stunned if that changed.

I'm not sure what you mean. A fat women , old women, trans women should all go in a women's toilet or changing room.

It seems a hammer to crack a nut taking away women's spaces is all im thinking.

Yeah but that's no different to saying fat women can't use the same toilet as thin women, or young women can't use the same toilet as old women etc.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Are all these beauticians bigots to refuse to wax her balls or is (s)he fucking at it?

https://thehooksite.com/trans-woman-who-sued-salon-workers-for-refusing-to-wax-her-balls-loses-court-cases/

Considering she admitted she was at it, I'd suggest that probably means that she was at it. Could be wrong, though.

Bit weird that some folk are trying to turn that into a 'trans perverts forcing genetic females into touching their genitals' issue when it's clearly more of a 'you've no right to force people to perform a service they aren't trained to do' thing. But everyone has their own prejudices, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

There are plenty of female beauticians who are perfectly happy to wax testicles and arse-cracks. No need to go looking for one who wont just to pick some ridiculous and frivolous squabble over rights.

Worth also mentioning that she was targeting Indian beauticians because she's a massive racist and wanted to GIRU them. And apparently succeeded in one case.

So, just a massive thundercunt that happens to be trans. Bit of a shiter for the anti-trans folk.

28 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Considering she admitted she was at it, I'd suggest that probably means that she was at it. Could be wrong, though.

Bit weird that some folk are trying to turn that into a 'trans perverts forcing genetic females into touching their genitals' issue when it's clearly more of a 'you've no right to force people to perform a service they aren't trained to do' thing. But everyone has their own prejudices, I suppose.

It's classic behaviour of bigots everywhere. Find one person or a tiny minority fringe among the group of people you hate who are misbehaving, and tar the entire group with it. So Muslims become terrorist and paedophiles, young black men become criminals, Jews become money hoarders.

Terfs lost their shit about a single case brought by a manifest thundercunt in a different continent that hadn't even been heard, because they wanted to.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Anyone else starting to get the feeling Baxter Parp doesn't read Wings because they write it?

Easy way to find out.

Sensible Software didn't invent computer games based on football.