Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

42 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

He’s a creepy simpleton that’s idolised by cranks, weirdos and bigots.

Slunk away in the huff after Alba crashed and burned in May but can’t stay for good because he’s far too egoistical to just disappear.

One of life’s true losers.

Not entirely sure who you're referring to here. Quite a few suspects.

If it's me, I have feelings, man.

29 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

He’s a creepy simpleton that’s idolised by cranks, weirdos and bigots.

Slunk away in the huff after Alba crashed and burned in May but can’t stay for good because he’s far too egoistical to just disappear.

He went from gaming to indy to trans but can't leave indy behind because his fanboys are like a free cashpoint machine. He's going to have to pull a martyr stunt like Craig Murray to get enough cash in the bank to forget about Scotland where he hasn't lived since he was a kid, and has probably lost all interest apart from trying to get back at perceived enemies. 54 years old now, time to find another topic to get obsessed by and monetise towards his pension.  

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He went from gaming to indy to trans but can't leave indy behind because his fanboys are like a free cashpoint machine. He's going to have to pull a martyr stunt like Craig Murray to get enough cash in the bank to forget about Scotland where he hasn't lived since he was a kid, and has probably lost all interest apart from trying to get back at perceived enemies. 54 years old now, time to find another topic to get obsessed by and monetise towards his pension.  

I'm looking forward to his hard-hitting, spittle-flecked, impeccably-sourced abusive rants about the secret bias in cross-stitch for the elderly.

(thank Christ he seems to have burned every single bridge in the video game world)

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm looking forward to his hard-hitting, spittle-flecked, impeccably-sourced abusive rants about the secret bias in cross-stitch for the elderly.

(thank Christ he seems to have burned every single bridge in the video game world)

Did he ever have any input on Gamergate, where some lassie was hounded for dumping one of their heroes (something like that, the gamer community is an alien world to me)?

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did he ever have any input on Gamergate, where some lassie was hounded for dumping one of their heroes (something like that, the gamer community is an alien world to me)?

I think he was pretending to be above such trivial things as video games by that point, but I consciously ignored any of that as it was very obviously a massive shitshow that only absolute roasters were upset about.

So, aye, every chance he was all over it.

Deflection.

Answer the question.

Who are all these "blood and soil natters" on P&B?

You got the only answer you'll get.  Away and pester someone else.

No.

You make accusations and then can't back it up.

Why?

He’s a creepy simpleton...
Slunk away in the huff...

I love it when four consecutive posts flow seamlessly on here.

• 1 month later...