Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

If you were as innocent as he's making out, you'd be desperate to get into court, tell your Pizza Express story, and expose this lying woman. Sickening, watching this pantomime unfold. One rule for the 'elite' and another for everyone else.

If I'd been accused of a crime I'd like to think I'd want to prove my innocence rather than get off on a technicality.

That said, how much can you trust in the American justice system given how many TV series you've watched over the years where someone's been jailed for a crime they didn't commit. Not just the A Team.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

If I'd been accused of a crime I'd like to think I'd want to prove my innocence rather than get off on a technicality.

That said, how much can you trust in the American justice system given how many TV series you've watched over the years where someone's been jailed for a crime they didn't commit. Not just the A Team.

0PURzsDBezasiX5RvdL4lgf7ewY=.gif

One of the benefits of being the Duke of York is that there'll be records of literally every move you've made since birth. If one of us had to prove we were in a Pizza Express twenty years ago, we might struggle without obsessive record-keeping, but there'll be all sorts of government records about where he was, who he was with, etc. And that's before you get on to the eyewitnesses who'll be coming forward to tell of the day that a surprisingly arid son of Her Majesty walked into their place of work/local shitty pizza shop.

Open and shut case, lads. Nothing to see here.

12 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

See the Beeb were giving us an update on Randy's Balmoral "holiday" to the extent that he went shooting at the weekend apparently emoji102.png

Ah so my efforts in shouting "Paedo" out the car window as I passed Balmoral on Saturday were a waste of time then.........

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Good to know that while UC is being cut and NI is being bumped up this glorious sceptred isle is spoffing its treasure on lawyers that charge the price of a small family car per hour to shield a nonce from justice in one of his mums castles. 

I’d like to see some disgruntled, drunken, retiring sub-editor at the Mail or Express shoehorn that into their paper.

16 hours ago, Clown Job said:

It’s her courts, she’s above it

She can’t be arrested 

I don't think the Queen plays up to this enough. She should turn a room in Buckingham Palace into a cannabis grow and wave the plants at the guards from an upstairs window whilst blasting NWA's "f**k the Police" at an unacceptable decibel level.

12 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Think I just heard that one of the reasons to dismiss Andrews lawyers are arguing is the existence of a pre-existing settlement. Which is as good as a confession.

Yip seemingly had a pre existing agreement from a person he claims to have never met sounds perfectly innocent 👀

12 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

It isn't a settlement with him, it's a settlement with Weinstein. No idea how that exonerates Sweaty Andy.

When I first heard that, my thought was that there was something in this settlement (ie details of various activities) that had a bearing. That suggests two things to me - that there is some mention in the earlier settlement that Andrew is innocent in some way (possibly inserted by Epstein to insulate Andrew from future actions just like this one). And that Andrew knows this is in the "confidential" settlement. 

So long as there is some hint or mention in the Epstein settlement that Andrew is innocent and the girl has signed it, that's their shield. I imagine that this defence has been planned for years and years. Why else would Andrew want the earlier settlement with somebody else included here?