Britain’s most prolific rapist revealed

21 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Is it really true that a substantial number of folk will have found themselves alone in a stranger's house on the promise of booze or drugs, and have taken them on the premises?

Call me a judgemental old killjoy, but that screams of dependency issues to me. Still, 136 victims  :blink:

Listen and learn, a trail of smarties to the back of your van or basement doesn't work anymore in these cynical times.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Jesus, that's grim reading.

Folk like that make me go against all my usual morals and think 'Aye, just straight-up death penalty for a c**t like that'.

10 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Surprised no one has mentioned how most news outlets are reporting Prince Reynhard as Britain’s “worst” ever rapist. 

Most news outlets are reporting Prince Reynhard as Britain’s “worst” ever rapist. 

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Most news outlets are reporting Prince Reynhard as Britain’s “worst” ever rapist. 

andrew.jpg.84069b578606b303c11f5fd2d996e2f1.jpg

good news for the Royal Family I suppose- Andrew is no longer Britain's most beastly Prince...

These guys who thought they'd got pished, blacked out but got looked after by a friendly Asian guy, and thought no more about it until the cops showed them a video months or years later of them getting buggered while unconscious, wonder if they'd have been better off and happier not being told about it? The cops needed evidence to get the guy banged up for a long time, I get that, just not sure whether all the victims were best served by the process and being shown the truth. I'd want to know though, I think.

Members of the COYB Facebook page currently trying to determine if his goalscoring record is good enough to forgive and forget, as long as he can win us League One

Anybody know why there were reporting restrictions on this? I thought when they had someone who they suspected of multiple rapes, they publicised it so other victims could come forward.

C4 news mentioned that he’d committed so many offences that they were spread over 4 separate trials and 3 years so presumably that’s why restrictions were in place for so long.

On a lighter note, I’m sure that this guy will enjoy his stay in prison very much.