Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Thanks for this hot take, Online Dr #450987.

Don’t know about the extrapolation, but if the death rate in China is slowing already that is a relevant and important factor.

More Chinese-style truncheon to the face tactics to begin with = fewer ridiculous and utterly inconsistent ‘suggestions/recommendations/mebbe a direct order eventually’ sweeping interventions from governments across Europe. They’ve made an absolute mess of this, which was predictable as soon as it reached the West.

39 minutes ago, charon said:

If the general profile of folk that die is that they are old and have underlying health issues.... That implies they don't have long on this mortal coil anyways. 

And the falling death rate in China kinda hints that Worldwide the death total will be hee haw, relatively. With most not going to have lived for decades without the virus.

Is it worth the meltdown by mentalists?  I think not.

tTe94mI.gif

40 minutes ago, charon said:

Fair play to them.

If the general profile of folk that die is that they are old and have underlying health issues.... That implies they don't have long on this mortal coil anyways.

And the falling death rate in China kinda hints that Worldwide the death total will be hee haw, relatively. With most not going to have lived for decades without the virus.

Is it worth the meltdown by mentalists?

I think not.

Sick of reading about folk no giving a shit about the already ill 😭 Might have a shortened life span but I'm not ready to die yet so just wash your fucking hands. 

More Chinese-style truncheon to the face tactics to begin with = fewer ridiculous and utterly inconsistent ‘suggestions/recommendations/mebbe a direct order eventually’ sweeping interventions from governments across Europe. They’ve made an absolute mess of this, which was predictable as soon as it reached the West.
To not even check travellers from italy and china is fucking nuts. Like criminally negligent.

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Sick of reading about folk no giving a shit about the already ill 😭 Might have a shortened life span but I'm not ready to die yet so just wash your fucking hands. 

Nope.

Doing that means fook all.

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Right you’ve guilted next into it!
Washed my hands and sterile wiped my phone before responding. 

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t know about the extrapolation, but if the death rate in China is slowing already that is a relevant and important factor.

It's not relevant. The bin dweller doesn't have a fucking scooby about how many people this will kill before it's done, he's literally read some twitter post and taken the view that the virus isn't a worry for him, because he's not old or ill. He's literally so stupid he doesn't see how this will affect his life and has the cheek to call everyone else a mentalist. The death rate is slowing in China because they are taking the most drastic measures available to them. We are not doing that here, other parts of the world aren't even bothering their arse testing people, we have no idea how many it will kill and China can only be used as a barometer if we start implementing the same measures they are. 

With all this focus on washing hands, antibacterial gel etc, what about the hoards of homeless on our streets ?

How are they expected to deal with this ? and as well as being at serious risk themselves, surely they could also be major carriers of the disease ??

Just now, The Moonster said:

It's not relevant. The bin dweller doesn't have a fucking scooby about how many people this will kill before it's done, he's literally read some twitter post and taken the view that the virus isn't a worry for him, because he's not old or ill. He's literally so stupid he doesn't see how this will affect his life and has the cheek to call everyone else a mentalist. The death rate is slowing in China because they are taking the most drastic measures available to them. We are not doing that here, other parts of the world aren't even bothering their arse testing people, we have no idea how many it will kill and China can only be used as a barometer if we start implementing the same measures they are. 

I'm in my mid 50's with previous health issues...

* Banned from Twitter after recent flat earther rocketman died, so not seen really a thing there about this virus. Nice try.

And now...you want to be like China 😁

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don’t know how many it will kill, neither do you.

If containment/management is shown to work there must be a lesson to be learnt.

I’m not condoning the U.K. ‘do little or nothing’ approach.

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

With all this focus on washing hands, antibacterial gel etc, what about the hoards of homeless on our streets ?

How are they expected to deal with this ? and as well as being at serious risk themselves, surely they could also be major carriers of the disease ??

Nobody shakes hands with the homeless.

Just now, RiG said:

Bolsonaro being tested and monitored for COVID-19. Wasn't he meeting with Trump recently?

If Trump catches it he will shrug it off.  His doctor, pictured below, says he’s one off the healthiest people on the planet.

04FE1F73-91FB-47DF-98E4-9FE7DB1F6E18.jpeg.636ed4ff3eae5d992ba2376bbe561e46.jpeg

How couldn’t you trust this man?