Coronavirus (COVID-19)

"That's a very good question, let me be very clear" = "You b*****d, you've got me, I'm going to have to bullshit and waffle my way out of this one."

Not just Patel, they all do it, including Sturgeon. It's so transparent.

"That's a very good question, let me be very clear" = "You b*****d, you've got me, I'm going to have to bullshit and waffle my way out of this one."
Not just Patel, they all do it, including Sturgeon. It's so transparent.
Let me be very clear = Let me be absolutely vague

SAGE SAGE SAGE, scientific advice scientific advice scientific advice, rinse and repeat. 

We'll not need to worry about who they think they're blaming for this debacle when it's all over. 

SAGE SAGE SAGE, scientific advice scientific advice scientific advice, rinse and repeat. 
We'll not need to worry about who they think they're blaming for this debacle when it's all over. 

Absolutely this
They spent last 10 years blaming everyone else
c***s will fall for it

I've never really listened to her before but I really can't stand Patel already. 

She's only there because 5live were asking where all the women were, with particular emphasis on her absence. 

Edited by ayrmad

6 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Said it before will say it again, politicians cannot give a straight answer.

It's in their DNA.  They are generally selfish, duplicitous c***s who only go into politics for their own ego and gain.

There are very few that are genuinely in situ to serve the people first.

I can't remember who said it but anyone who wants to be a politician as a career choice should automatically banned from being one.

A parcel of rogues.

You should stand for election then.

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Quite genuinely think we should try a parliamentary term where all the MPs were chosen at random like a jury.

As long as anyone who's ever been on a radio phone in programme, vox pop or QT is banned. Or Facebook and Twitter preferably.

Why did Patel say they were working with manufacturers, these fuckers have been saying for weeks now that they have enough and distribution was the problem. 

FTR, I'm a fat bawbag and I'm sure I could get that PPE out far far quicker than this shower. 

As long as anyone who's ever been on a radio phone in programme, vox pop or QT is banned. Or Facebook and Twitter preferably.

“I’d like to make a point which I feel has been missed in the debate so far...”

43 minutes ago, superbigal said:

How did the coupon go ? I couldn't get Big Alski out the vodka bar ?Screenshot_20200411-172215_LiveScore.jpeg

f**k off, someone hacked my account who was shite at the Burundi scene too. Was thinking that players must be getting unprecedented offers from betting syndicates with so few markets available. No idea of how to exploit that if it's happening though.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Tynierose said:

Well that's just mean. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

No, this blanket criticism of politicians is lazy thinking.  If they’re doing such a bad job you can surely do better.  Or suggest an alternate system of democratic decision making.

No, this blanket criticism of politicians is lazy thinking.  If they’re doing such a bad job you can surely do better.  Or suggest an alternate system of democratic decision making.
Its not quite as simple as that though is it?

If you vote, you can criticise MPs.

25 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I've never really listened to her before but I really can't stand Patel already. 

She's only there because 5live were asking where all the women were, with particular emphasis on her absence. 

She is fucking awful. A total lightweight that should nowhere near where she is, even if we ignore the fact that the previous PM had to fire her for misconduct. As ever with these things she's there because she backed the party leader's bid from an early stage. 

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

No wonder they have kept Patel out the public eye, she was hopeless this afternoon, even with a fairly benevolent set of questions fired at her.

Probably why she bullies people because she’s out of control and inept.