Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, bennett said:

I used to spend ages typing programmes programs into my 464, we were easily amused in the 80s.

FTFY

It was a brilliant machine. This is another wee program

pr2a.jpg.085d4807597e369b843d6b20f3963fcf.jpg

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

10 PRINT "FTPGSTQ"

20 GOTO 10

RUN

That is one of the first programs you would type in to understand a neverending loop.

Of course you would change the words to be printed to something appropriate 😁

39 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

It was a brilliant machine. This is another wee program

pr2a.jpg.085d4807597e369b843d6b20f3963fcf.jpg

That is one of the first programs you would type in to understand a neverending loop.

Of course you would change the words to be printed to something appropriate 😁

Many a happy day spent going round the BBC Micros is the shops typing similar in.

4 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
44 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
^^^ verge of tears

She's right in what she says but the patronising, condescending tone of some of her messages is really starting to grate.

Leitch is the same.

Hitting out with shite like 

“Let’s remember, the global pandemic is accelerating. It is getting bigger. Every weekend the WHO say we have broken a new record for the number of infections and the number of deaths. This is not something to be trifled with,”

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/specials/jason-leitch-says-its-coronavirus-whack-a-mole-until-vaccine-found-and-schools-could-close/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Which is an absolute lie.

He's also busy telling us now he expected transmission within schools, which makes the omission of masks for teachers and in corridors bamboozling.

It's absolutely impossible to place any credibility on anything the SG say, as they consistently change their mind.

For all the plaudits they won early doors, they haven't half set about undoing that recently, and now look like making things up as they go along every bit as much as WM were criticised for.

It's no surprise more and more people are ignoring NS's daily lecturing tbh.

Screenshot_20200903-193204_Opera.jpg

6 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I only just discovered the test games planned for next weekend have been shelved. Disappointing that a few hundred fans aren’t allowed in a 50,000 seater stadium but old nana (the most as risk) can go to a bingo hall in Glasgow and sit with a few hundred folk 🙄

I saw that too. I've no doubt that all three matches with test events will be shelved. But it's because of the Glasgow restrictions. Therefore only Rangers v Utd need be shelved.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out. I've no doubt, keeping the gruesome twosome happy, and not risking possible perceived favouritism to anyone that might get their daft fanbase twitchy will play it's part as ever.