Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Two more hospitals are at black status - Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Dr Grays Hospital in Elgin

https://www.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/two-more-scottish-hospitals-declare-code-black-as-sturgeon-says-lockdown-easing-not-set-in-stone-3300176

Lanarkshire and Ayrshire in a similar boat. 

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
4 minutes ago, Snafu said:
Two more hospitals are at black status - Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Dr Grays Hospital in Elgin
https://www.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/two-more-scottish-hospitals-declare-code-black-as-sturgeon-says-lockdown-easing-not-set-in-stone-3300176

This is the most worrying trend.

But seemingly a result of self isolation rules rather than any surge in hospitalisations.

11 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
57 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

They say the same ahead of every review date, what else would they say when asked ahead of the review date.

First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, explained “After reading the well considered reasoning of posters on the Coronavirus thread on Pie and Bovril I have decided to lift all restriction with immediate effect.  Perty at meh hoose!”

”C’mon Denmark, get inta these cùnts”, she added.

Ya c**t we’re about 20% of the January peak! How can it be code declaring time? There better not be any backpedaling now
The articles describe exactly why. Bit of a "perfect storm" not totally down to Covid but rising serious cases with increased staff isolation/infection and a large increase in non Covid demand all forcing stress onto the system country wide.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, explained “After reading the well considered reasoning of posters on the Coronavirus thread on Pie and Bovril I have decided to lift all restriction with immediate effect.  Perty at meh hoose!”

”C’mon Denmark, get inta these cùnts”, she added.

That last bit, I can believe!

It is illegal to deny any person primary care. If banned by their regular GP they get put on a three month rota with other GP practices. 
They also have the right of appeal. 
Had a chuckle when I witnessed a patient/receptionist altercation whilst sitting waiting for my turn. 
It was a Friday aft and the patient turns up with a very large bag of meds from the chemist. However one of the scripts was for the wrong meds and he needed a new script now, because he had no meds of that type and couldn't do without them until Monday. Fat b*****d boulder on the shooder receptionist said the rule for scripts was 48 hours, so he would have to wait until Monday. 
The patient was not abusive nor raised his voice, just polite, but asked that she put it to the GP. She raised her voice and giving it the attitude and tried to say this poor c**t was being aggressive. On and on it went with her raising her voice even more, as the guy continued quietly and politely with his request. The GP comes walking along the corridor asking what's all the noise and immediately the receptionist turns on the water works. This poor guy was getting stitched up by a c**t. 
I was left sitting under a mushroom for another half hour and the GP re  emerges and calls me in. He apologises for the wait and asks me about what went on. So I simply bubbled the bitch big time and that she had been at it for years and would give a written witness statement to that effect. To add my GP is best mates with my young cuz who is also a GP and we all meet up from time to time socially, so he knew I wasn't  lying. Upshot of it, she was sacked for putting the patient at risk with her refusal and her aggressive manner. 
I don't really do jobsworth c***s hiding behind glass and procedure, trying to turn you over just because they think they can. 
The lesson is, not all in the NHS are saints and some of the biggest c***s you are ever likely to meet. No different from any other part of the population. 
Of all the things that never happened, this never happened most of all. Get in the fucking bin you utter lunatic.

Nicola now also looking to postpone Level 0 date. 

Meanwhile down south, the red tops running with Freedom date would be a disaster, with things like 100,000 infections a day would lead to vaccine resistent strains and so on. 

This circus goes on. Differences between so called experts, the fear mongering and all leading to the public losing confidence in government. 

Just nothing changes. Good news on the Monday and back peddling the rest of the week. A national disgrace. c***s are seriously needing sacked. 

Tbh at level 0 nothing much really changes does it? A few more folk inside the house and pubs and that seems about it. Schools are off and Euros will be done by then. Don’t see why that’s not at least achievable.

4 minutes ago, D.V.T. said:

Tbh at level 0 nothing much really changes does it? A few more folk inside the house and pubs and that seems about it. Schools are off and Euros will be done by then. Don’t see why that’s not at least achievable.

Indoor contact sports. Been banned since day 1.

Indoor contact sports. Been banned since day 1.
The vaccination centre at Ravenscraig is on the indoor 7s pitches.

Get the vaccines binned and open up the 7s pitches is what I say*.

*Not really

17 minutes ago, D.V.T. said:

There will be no restrictions to the crowds at Rugby Park.  You might hit four figures!!!

9 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Motherwell confirming 2k fans for our league cup games…..what pish reason were Hearts giving for only letting in 500?

Alex Salmond is a Jambo.  It’s Wee Nippy’s revenge.