Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You lads do know that Meldrew is just some saddos troll account... Aye?

nothing troll about it, you and countless other fannies on here seem to think they know better that ever other c**t in the country, get yerself tae f**k ya bell end

5 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

FTFY

So basically staff don’t isolate unless they aren’t vaccinated and/or have symptoms. Otherwise its come to work and take daily LFT’s for 10 days. 

a lot of folk seem to assume that NHS staff are just off for the 10 days by default where its not the case. 

30 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

talk absolutely shite for months about a ''deadly'' virus and you get pissy about that, conversing online or face to face would make no difference to me, you're a fuckin arsehole.

1190812758_tenor(2).gif.ea255b912670b006cd27dc76a5838032.gif

28 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

naw, you're nonsense needs to stop, nothing is tumbling, and we'll see where we are in another couple of weeks, no doubt you'll still be full of shite.

26 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

nothing troll about it, you and countless other fannies on here seem to think they know better that ever other c**t in the country, get yerself tae f**k ya bell end

D9025D8C-9B81-432A-8BE7-503D35547DA3.gif

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You are giving him far too much credit. It's an entirely original creepy weirdo.

Why do you think he’s original? Seems like it’s someone who has a personal beef with half the forum. 

22 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Off for a few pints to support the struggling hospitality industry. Yes, I know I'm a hero.

Honestly, as someone who works in the industry, it’s making a world of difference.  Two or thee pints will contribute to someone’s salary. 

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

oh you're one of them ? i had you pegged as a social climbing tory that was brought up in a council scheme.

Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg&ehk=6DfKwJc2%2BLUr6SsPF

Wait, you DON'T think big pharma are motivated by finance here nor desperate to carry on making money out of this for as long as possible!?

I mean I just left one of the largest and far reaching big pharma companies in the world after 7 years last week. Despite them having a completely mind-boggling amount of money, employees, assets and resources, they are positively shiteing themselves at the prospect of not being able to sell as many test kits to the UK and US Governments as it will represent a shortfall and slowdown in 'organic growth' to shareholders.

This isn't even a conspiracy either, they are openly stating it as their motivation. You're a complete melt.

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why do you think he’s original? Seems like it’s someone who has a personal beef with half the forum. 

Because I spend entirely too much time on the internet. I can just tell. That personal beef is borne out of extreme stupidity on every subject and people pointing that out.

4 hours ago, Detournement said:

They are all in the thread along with all the cigar photos @Elixir posted.

lol wut

No matter what happens, it won't be because of some SPECTRE-esque plot dreamt up by utter crackpots like yourself.

4 hours ago, Detournement said:

This video sums up where are just now. There's not a single shot of the crowd reaction from Sky here.

You know that it's packed out and people are going nuts but they can't show that on TV at the moment. 

Case in point. Seek help.

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, Elixir said:
Edinburgh was busy as ever yesterday. Most people just don't care anymore. As for a pointless two-week (six-month) 'circuit breaker' (cringe), this would have to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. The peak will quite clearly be reached and start falling when it's already too late to delay. Frankly, the NHS will just have to deal with it - if the dung models even get remotely close, which is doubtful. Enough now.

You seem to live in a parallel universe to most pub, cafe and restaurant owners. Places are empty everywhere I'm looking. Whichever part of Edinburgh you were visiting must be an outlier as anywhere I have been this week has been more akin to January that the week before Christmas. People are staying home for sure when you see how quiet places are. The only busy place I saw this morning was Prestwick beach !!!

In fairness, shite places like Nandos and Bar Burrito looked a bit like Pripyat. Other than that, though: Lothian Road, Princes Street, George Street, were all relatively mobbed.

3 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Hospital numbers below 500 for the first time since 28th August.

image.png.94972248f0c438f8582b2dcc585eaf34.png

Genuinely incredible.

44 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

wAiT tOw WeEkS 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

They were waiting about six months after July 19. Weirdos, man.

It's like our 'scientists' just can't possibly believe what is coming out of South Africa. As if their science (real world data, not shan models) isn't good enough. It's verging on imperial snobbery.

Then you look at our vaccine/booster coverage, considerable prior infection, and *comfortably declining* hospital admissions, and this bed shitting simply defies belief.