Lockdown Achievements

10 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thought you had a decent house with all the boasting about the swimming pool and the fancy driveway, when in reality it's a Betts/DJ Laings pile of1970's shite. 😃

Oaft.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Call her bluff and say you’ve been with all of them, some two at a time.

I’m off to get some popcorn.

He could make her happy and sad at the same time by saying she has the nicest fanny of all her friends.

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

This is my next project.  Should I stain it or just wait for the sun to come out?

A068E2AA-CA44-41DC-9481-9DF9DF10096A.thumb.jpeg.4e674ea9a8568dc7bff1981ea8816d0a.jpegF4B01F9D-FA53-4227-B341-E020893BC778.thumb.jpeg.01da48b71042ddc2fb71f97d9ec1730e.jpeg

The decking is fine. Sort out that patio/ path and cut your grass first, imo.

#priorities

Claimed an abandoned  hybrid mountain bike thats been  sat  leaning against a tree outside my apartment block for about  the last six months, nobody in the building knew who it belong too  . Fixed the snapped chain , needs a couple of brake blocks apart from that it's good to go , so at least I've another option now when it's comes to daily exercise , first time I've been on a bicycle of any kind in years 

Edited by stanton

Claimed an abandoned  hybrid mountain bike thats been  sat  leaning against a tree outside my apartment block for about  the last six months, nobody in the building knew who it belong too  . Fixed the snapped chain , needs a couple of brake blocks apart from that it's good to go , so at least I've another option now when it's comes to daily exercise , first time I've been on a bicycle of any kind in years 
I've got a bike I got from a mate that was lying unclaimed outside his flat for months, but the front brakes need done, apart from that it's fine. Never really fixed up a bike before, so should be fine.

I am in a position that I have a full head of thick hair which due to the lack of hair dressing facilities has gone wild. 
I am now considering a full on mohawk like something out of mad max.
The only issue is I'm still working and I sometimes have to visit people during a distressing time. The last thing they will be expecting is the road warrior to stroll in and break the news that someone's died.

Sadly I’m going to be more Max Wall than Mad Max
IMG_2147.jpg

18 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Been restoring my Kawasaki ZZR  total stripdown repaint and rebuild , pics to follow .

A pal’s dad took me out for a blast on the back of his ZZR1100 as a kid. Probably be seen as irresponsible parenting these days with the speed we were going but what a buzz.

Getting the wife to understand why I'm getting a PS4 again without asking (because that's pathetic) and without causing a horrible scene by just buying it without her knowledge (because right now we need to save for our wedding). 

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Getting the wife to understand why I'm getting a PS4 again without asking (because that's pathetic) and without causing a horrible scene by just buying it without her knowledge (because right now we need to save for our wedding). 

Wouldn’t worry, Covid will probably wipe out 3 or 4 elderly relatives from guest list so that’ll offset the cost.

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Getting the wife to understand why I'm getting a PS4 again without asking (because that's pathetic) and without causing a horrible scene by just buying it without her knowledge (because right now we need to save for our wedding)

I married mine once and that was enough...

Not so much achievement but cataloguing it in case.
Wife asked me earlier which one of her friends I would go with if I wasn't with her.
Avoided it by saying I wouldn't know them if it wasn't for her, then listed the single ones as they were single
apparently good answer
She has since decided to delve into past partners and timelines

So after the achievement of not causing chaos I am posting timeline, just incase I don't survive the night.

Women are crazy..
So, I survived the night. She didn't kill me, she didn't get a peep out of me on which of her mates I would ride into Valhalla.

Achievement unlocked, also got me Morocco mole.

Today I managed to pull a muscle in my back wrestling the toddler trying to change his nappy.

Apart from taking the dog out for a walk did pretty much f**k all. Well I got an Amazon Fire delivered and set that up. Sandwich for lunch but that's about it. Probably time for a can and a couple of episodes of Breaking  Bad, then bed.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

When is the wedding? 

Painted bits of the fence and installed Ubuntu so I can practice Linux again to stop brain turning to mush.

Worked out every day for last two weeks or so and struggled today, getting a bit steckie so left it tomorrow.

Only jobs left now is painting part of the shed then it’s just garden maintenance. Another month of getting really fit and chilling out to come.