League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Stop replying then or properly argue your case. I've made two posts and the rest is replying to folk who replied to me.

Argue what?

Whether you are at it or thick as shit?

There are hundreds of pages debunking your trolling/simpleton mewlings.

images.jpeg.6a963d214acb191c7c65a8d96b0f8eef.jpeg

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Argue what?

Whether you are at it or thick as shit?

There are hundreds of pages debunking your trolling/simpleton mewlings.

images.jpeg.6a963d214acb191c7c65a8d96b0f8eef.jpeg

I'll go with thick as shit because I'm not at it. Just can't believe fans of other clubs are blindly following the SPFL line in this thing.

Anyhow, to get more on topic, I bet you were all in favour of reconstruction in 1990/91, when Hibs finished in a relegation position and didn't get relegated through a reconstruction a lot of people at the time hated the idea of. 

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

We don't know that. Had the SPFL not made a decision too quickly they could have had time to prepare a proposal for the Scottish gov and find a way to both finish the games and start the new season whenever UEFA says it must start. The SPFL's discussions since what mid May at least have been how do we start the next season. They could have spent another month discussing how do we finish the league. Or they could have done a better job of facilitating emergency reconstruction to spread the financial hit a bit more.

You’re a persistent b*****d. I go out for 4 hours, come back quietly so that hopefully I don’t hear you and you’ve buggered off, but no, like the boring auntie that can’t take a hint to go home, you’re still here.

Bloody hell, this bampot is still here spouting nonsense, he's not going to listen to anyone, painfully obvious he's living in a fantasy world of what ifs, and could've been. Spent all his time being brainwashed on JKB, and isn't used to actually having anything questioned, basically all the Jambos have to post is, "aye and we all know why that is don't we", and nae c**t ever asked why that is.

Anyone on here asking him why it is just gets ignored because the poor c**t doesn't actually know, he hasn't an answer because its never been questioned for them to post actual facts of what they're on about.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You’re a persistent b*****d. I go out for 4 hours, come back quietly so that hopefully I don’t hear you and you’ve buggered off, but no, like the boring auntie that can’t take a hint to go home, you’re still here.

You're another one who supports a club that finished in a relegation position and never got relegated for non football reasons. Surely Aberdeen deserved to go down or at least play a playoff in 99/2000? Lots of teams have excepted relegation for different reasons not down to results on the park. Reconstruction would just have added Hearts, Stranraer and Thistle to that list. Maybe it'll still happen. Who knows what arbitration will bring.

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You're another one who supports a club that finished in a relegation position and never got relegated for non football reasons. Surely Aberdeen deserved to go down or at least play a playoff in 99/2000? Lots of teams have excepted relegation for different reasons not down to results on the park. Reconstruction would just have added Hearts, Stranraer and Thistle to that list. Maybe it'll still happen. Who knows what arbitration will bring.

A select few clubs are too big to fail. Who are we to question it?

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Bloody hell, this bampot is still here spouting nonsense, he's not going to listen to anyone, painfully obvious he's living in a fantasy world of what ifs, and could've been. Spent all his time being brainwashed on JKB, and isn't used to actually having anything questioned, basically all the Jambos have to post is, "aye and we all know why that is don't we", and nae c**t ever asked why that is.

Anyone on here asking him why it is just gets ignored because the poor c**t doesn't actually know, he hasn't an answer because its never been questioned for them to post actual facts of what they're on about.

I'm trying to reply to everyone and am getting stick for it. Anyone who has made a point has got a reply with me trying to give my position. Others who have gone down the abuse or "amusing" gif route maybe got a reply in line with that. I came on originally because I've never seen Scottish football fans line up behind the SPFL like this just to get some kicks in at one club (well actually 3 bit Thistle and Stranraer seem to be forgotten in this whole thing). You can be sure if Hearts had finished 11th after 30 games we'd be hearing all about how unfair it was the playoffs were cancelled.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

No they didn't.

Might want to check the league table that year bud. Hibs finished 9th. No teams relegated due to expansion to 12 starting 91/92

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Might want to check the league table that year bud. Hibs finished 9th. No teams relegated due to expansion to 12 starting 91/92

Only 10th place were relegated in those days.

Keep believing that long standing Jambo myth and better luck next time.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you open it in an incognito tab it doesn't track your cookies, so you should be able to read it there.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Only 10th place were relegated in those days.

Keep believing that long standing Jambo myth and better luck next time.

You're right. I genuinely thought that in my attempt to have a go back at some giving me abuse. OK, St Mirren then. Although a few years earlier it would have been a relegation position so you kind of still were saved by reconstruction. I was going by this - http://www.scottishleague.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1335

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A select few clubs are too big to fail. Who are we to question it?

Not Aberdeen that's for sure given your rep for wanting to maintain the 11-1 voting status quo.

You're right. I genuinely thought that in my attempt to have a go back at some giving me abuse. OK, St Mirren then. Although a few years earlier it would have been a relegation position so you kind of still were saved by reconstruction.

Oaft!

OK, I believe you're not at it now. You're genuinely dense.

"If this had happened at this time instead of that time".

You're a proper doughnut.

Not Aberdeen that's for sure given your rep for wanting to maintain the 11-1 voting status quo.

Actually maintaining the 11-1 structure was part of the deal we made with Peter Lawell and the SNP back in 2000 to make sure we didn't go down.

A small price to pay for the good of the league I think.

5 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

I like to imagine that JKB is like a huge NASA control room. They gather together their best minds to come up with the most salient arguments to equip their most experienced and highly trained poster for the journey to P&B. JKB think that they have launched Apollo 11 & that this will lead to their eternal glory. However, when it arrives at P&B, the reality is more like Apollo 13, a rocket exploding all over the place. 

That made me laugh. Do you seriously think that any sensible Hearts fan would want to enter into this shitfest?  

I have an excuse, I've been here too long and I'm struggling to kick the habit.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If you open it in an incognito tab it doesn't track your cookies, so you should be able to read it there.

I should really have known how to do that by now. :lol: Here's the first paragraph anyway..

image.png.08b713fe26228476a7207e97e518348b.png