League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Some of them are quite mental.
When you see people posting that they hope there’s another wave of Covid so that teams will go out of business as karma for not doing what Hearts wanted...
Perhaps just a wee bit of perspective required. 
Some quotes are worthy of police investigation - those advocating violence.

49 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I thought she was about to apologise for her part in running the club into the ground. She’s lost the plot, it’s everyone else’s fault :lol:

She’s achieved what she set out to achieve with this legal case, deflect all attention away from herself. The idiot fans will lap this shit up, just read the comments on that twitter post ffs :lol:

I suspect that when cold reality hits (or, a day out in Alloa, as it is commonly known) some or most of them will be turning on her.

She wont have any hiding place at home either, as the board have to walk through the unwashed to get back to the prawn sandwiches.

On the plus side though, there is less of a press presence in the seaside leagues, so less of them will get pissed on in the poorly designed and executed press and tv area.

I am sure James Anderson will be proud that his money has been well invested.

Karma, its a bitch

I actually hope there is no fine or further punishment. Just draw a line under it now, the end. Don't give them anything else to whine about, no more tear filled statements, because this weekend the actual football starts up again, and once that's underway, Hearts and thistle will be old news. Let them wallow in their own ineptitude.
I don't think they should.

There needs to be an appropriate punishment - it send the message that you don't throw your toys out of the pram when things are not going your way

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

On the plus side though, there is less of a press presence in the seaside leagues, so less of them will get pissed on in the poorly designed and executed press and tv area.

The closest the press will get is at Alloa

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't think they should.

There needs to be an appropriate punishment - it send the message that you don't throw your toys out of the pram when things are not going your way

They'll throw their toys out the pram anyway. Another round of whining, statements, Tom English doing his serious voice on radio about the injustice of it all, and then they'll just beg their thicko fans for the fine money anyway. Then the fine becomes another moral victory and so on. f**k that, it'll be a far greater punishment to just ignore them.

They'll throw their toys out the pram anyway. Another round of whining, statements, Tom English doing his serious voice on radio about the injustice of it all, and then they'll just beg their thicko fans for the fine money anyway. Then the fine becomes another moral victory and so on. f**k that, it'll be a far greater punishment to just ignore them.
Not Hearts - I mean any other club in the future who tries to do what Hearts have done.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

His Twitter seems to be on silent running for a wee while, I fear he has had his wings clipped.

Yeah, last thing on there was a retweet of Roy Keane being a twat about Villa staying up because St Mirren fans keep winding him up about his wee post play-off tantrum last season.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Yeah, last thing on there was a retweet of Roy Keane being a twat about Villa staying up because St Mirren fans keep winding him up about his wee post play-off tantrum last season.

It's very strange that for months he's been full of wind and piss, yet when the outcome is revealed he is anonymous.

Got to respect the lads on Kickback being happy with their club's decisions and actions that have gained them absolutely nothing aside from a continually-growing bill. I can't say I'd be as happy if I were in their shoes.

I'm catching up on the last hour or so's worth of posts on Kickback. This one made me laugh harder than I typically do on a Monday.

With it being an unanimous decision does the mean that even the guy we picked, did not side with us?

I note that several Hearts fans are disgusted by Neil Doncaster being delighted that it's been determined he did no wrong.

Doncaster gloating is pathetic people may loose their jobs through this and he is self congratulating himself like he is some kind of hero the man has no class.

But the Hearts fans threatening his life, and the safety of visiting supporters, they're classy? How about those hoping for a second wave of Covid 'so that clubs will go bust'? Doesn't sound like they're overly worried about people 'loosing' their jobs. Or their lives.

The SPFL will go out of their way to make it as awkward for Hearts fans to get to Inverness.

Now ScotRail and the Department of Transport are in on the conspiracy. ffs.

Edited by Shotgun