League Reconstruction 20/21 season

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd seen someone say they actually stopped filming a while back, so might not be as harrowing as expected.  

Was thinking that, they probably haven't done any filming since March. Shame.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

I wonder if the BBC would need to get sign off from the club for the documentary to be published.

I believe we already signed off full access at the start of the process, wishful thinking that we could block it.  

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

I wonder if the BBC would need to get sign off from the club for the documentary to be published.

Very unlikely a production company invests the time to record a year long documentary with the risk that someone else can just veto it's release. Any no-go areas would have been agreed in advance. 

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Absolute belter.  They have reached complete and utter collective meltdown stage. Howling:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189497-protest-guy-fawkes-masks/

"We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment". 

image.png.2b5f5a440d1c9d784de489a7c4c4490a.png

"Tynecastle should be covered in banners simply saying "SPFL currupt to the core" by the fans or similar statements"

Yes please!

13 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd seen someone say they actually stopped filming a while back, so might not be as harrowing as expected.  

They're going to finish off the story using actors and grainy Crimewatch-style footage.

It might not be the reconstruction you were hoping for, tbf.

If there is serious desire for reconstruction then set up a working group right now.

First of all decide what we want Scottish football to be. Second of all produce a range of options to achieve those goals. Thirdly work through the implications of each scenario regarding TV rights or whatever else.

Do it properly!

And we'll probably still get nowhere.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I wonder if we will get an apology from The Kincardine after his countless posts telling us that the change in the Dundee vote should not have stood. We’ve just had three legal experts tell us that there’s was nothing illegal in the way that the Dundee vote was handled.

Cash inducements to build a new conservatory was always on the cards.

16 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

As long as they filmed Leveins final game.

Certain I saw a camera man panning along the away support that night. 

That’s some meltdown on JKB [emoji23], boycotts and denying the Maroon pound, going to put every other team out of business. Every bit as delusional as the Orcs from Glasgow. Like their blue cousins along the M8 I give them one hilarious token boycott that doesn’t work before they get bored and forget about it.

1 minute ago, Fillin said:

Very unlikely a production company invests the time to record a year long documentary with the risk that someone else can just veto it's release. Any no-go areas would have been agreed in advance. 

Yes and no, really, it would be sensible to have some editorial input before the final programme is released but you are right in saying that it would be right to have some sort of contractual agreement before filming began. I'm guessing it all comes down to finances, as I imagine Hearts wouldn't have allowed access for free and on the flip side no money would be forthcoming if the programme isn't aired.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

I believe we already signed off full access at the start of the process, wishful thinking that we could block it.  

Yeah, I mean who would have though that this season would have turned out like this? Much like the Sunderland one I suppose. I'm guessing in their minds, the Hearts board were giving it the "we'll have our glorious top 4 / European qualification documented for posterity!

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

What other reconstruction could there be? I'd love to see bigger leagues but the push back against anything larger than that seems insurmountable.

We already have a pyramid scheme, albeit curtailed this time round, and the playoffs seem to generate money so I can't see them being changed.

Colts idea has not gone away. They (OF) are working away in the background I'm afraid, dealing one by one with club's concerns. Proposal to follow for 21/22 if they can convince the number required.

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

They're going to finish off the story using actors and grainy Crimewatch-style footage.

It might not be the reconstruction you were hoping for, tbf.

They'll probably use Downfall and dub it.

27 minutes ago, Ped said:

League starts this weekend bit late for wishful thinking on reconstruction hearts should just concentrate on how many points the sfa take off them for breaking the rules and hope it's not too big that they struggle for promotion back 

That will be zero as they SFA can't give out points deductions because they don't run the SPFL.

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Absolute belter.  They have reached complete and utter collective meltdown stage. Howling:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189497-protest-guy-fawkes-masks/

"We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment". 

Heart of Midlothian are and always have been " the " establishment club, did they honestly beleive this great old club would would just die.

No danger...."tho we sometimes go doon, we aye come back up"

We will be back (JKB 22nd October 2013).  

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134024-establishment-club/

Hopefully this means that they intend to don masks & tear each other apart.

12 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Tony Wonder was the other Jambo who put his head above the parapet here. I suspect there might be a couple more actually talking about fitba' down in the Championship thread.

The one-trick ponies like Bonnie Prince Reddie, 8gamestogo and Gorgie Greatness may be gone for some time...

Are they on an Antarctic expedition?

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

9 hours ago, Shotgun said:

IThe SPFL will go out of their way to make it as awkward for Hearts fans to get to Inverness.

Now ScotRail and the Department of Transport are in on the conspiracy. ffs.

Hopefully their away game v ICT will be on Boxing Day with a 19.45 ko.

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Ann Budge is saying that they have lost the battle, but will win the war. 

In her mind, what would winning the war look like? I mean seriously, what is she hoping to do?

Get her name added to the memorial clock at Haymarket.