WoSFL Licensing

On 02/02/2022 at 22:27, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Clydebank have spent their own money, effort and time improving the ground.

It’s like spending money on a rented property , it might look good but you still don’t own it. 

2 hours ago, Lurcer said:

It’s like spending money on a rented property , it might look good but you still don’t own it. 

making snide comments on  football forum - you may have your own reasons and it might make you feel good but at the end of the day it means fcuk all.

As to our spending money on the ground - which we've done since we moved in 2008 - it's for benefit of our fans, it helps the club progress as capacity and crowds increase and it improves a community facility. We're cool with it so thats kind of what matters. 

9 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

It’s a 6:30 kickoff, probably no need for lights.

3 hours ago, AMFC said:

Club Extranet has the kick-off listed as 7.30pm.

AMFC

1 hour ago, holmparkheroes said:

I took 6:30 off WoSFL calendar, just checked their  website when I saw this, it says 6:45!

The Pollok club page on the WoSFL website currently gives the Lok v Bankies k.o. time as 6.30pm, as it has for several weeks.

Pollok's own website says it's 7.00pm.

Looks as if the left hand, right hand and both feet aren't talking to each other!

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

making snide comments on  football forum - you may have your own reasons and it might make you feel good but at the end of the day it means fcuk all.

As to our spending money on the ground - which we've done since we moved in 2008 - it's for benefit of our fans, it helps the club progress as capacity and crowds increase and it improves a community facility. We're cool with it so thats kind of what matters. 

Snide comments on a football forum. Ffs the place runs on them. Draw yer necks in. 

On 12/04/2022 at 10:50, Aqy said:

Floodlight pylons are up at Pollok, midweek game scheduled home to Clydebank on the 20th April - have to assume that'll be the first floodlit game.

On 12/04/2022 at 11:44, holmparkheroes said:

It’s a 6:30 kickoff, probably no need for lights.

The floodlights are not expected to be operational in time for the Lok v Bankies game, so k.o. time is confirmed as 6.30pm

14 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Shanner said:
Is extranet a fancy way of saying website?

No

Thanks for clarifying my understanding with such a fullsome answer. You could have been needlessly awkward here but rose above the temptation.

Thanks for clarifying my understanding with such a fullsome answer. You could have been needlessly awkward here but rose above the temptation.
You asked a question to which the answer is yes or no. Had you not replied again in such an unnecessarily sarcastic tone, and instead just asked what the Extranet is, then perhaps you wouldn't look so daft.

The Extranet and the Club Admin Site are Scottish FA Live password protected sources of all information that clubs need regarding their participation in the leagues. It is their primary source of information regarding fixtures, suspensions and official communications from the Scottish FA.

16 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You asked a question to which the answer is yes or no. Had you not replied again in such an unnecessarily sarcastic tone, and instead just asked what the Extranet is, then perhaps you wouldn't look so daft.

The Extranet and the Club Admin Site are Scottish FA Live password protected sources of all information that clubs need regarding their participation in the leagues. It is their primary source of information regarding fixtures, suspensions and official communications from the Scottish FA.

Too late, I googled it.

5 hours ago, glensmad said:
5 hours ago, Shanner said:
Is extranet a fancy way of saying website?

No

He’s right. The sentiment behind your one word answer was, “although you didn’t ask me, I’m going to take the time to tell you that you’re wrong. However I know what it is but won’t say until you ask me”.

Newlandsfield looking superb.Well done to all on the fundraising and commitment for this.

I know there are plans afoot for ground re-painting including enclosure/PA improvements and tidying up all terracing so it should look in superb shape for next season too.