WoSFL Premier Division thread

1 hour ago, Vanderbilt said:

His own club by virtually everyone’s opinion on here is a joke yet he’s going to be chair of the league.

Wake up 

Will he be representing his own club if he get's the vote? Just like the present incumbent who also comes from a joke club.

28 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Will he be representing his own club if he get's the vote? Just like the present incumbent who also comes from a joke club.

Would be interesting to see if your club hierarchy think it's a joke club, and would perhaps consider refunding the gate money that the joke clubs many fans paid. Be a sizeable refund I would imagine. 

31 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

A joke club with 340 season tickets and a substantial away support as opposed to a club with no support whatsoever aye ok 

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

We may as well not hold the vote at the AGM then, Vanderbilt has decided the outcome. 🤣

I’m sure he’ll have all his “Joonyur” minded pals lined up to vote for him.

Scott Robertson MK 2 

8 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

I’m sure he’ll have all his “Joonyur” minded pals lined up to vote for him.

Scott Robertson MK 2 

I don't think Scott Robertson was ever the chair of the West Region or the WoSFL.

55 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I don't think Scott Robertson was ever the chair of the West Region or the WoSFL.

But he got all of his pals to vote for him to stay as secretary even though he was totally incompetent.

24 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

But he got all of his pals to vote for him to stay as secretary even though he was totally incompetent.

I don't recall many people standing against Scott, to be fair.

9 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

Kennie did 

Did he ? My recollection was that the position was vacant due to Scott's resignation, and Kennie stood for election along with Robert Burns from Arthurlie.