Conspiracy Theories

• 4 weeks later...

Just tossing this out there, my neighbor showed me it yesterday. Obviously there's no firm conclusion that can be drawn from a story such as this, but an interesting read nonetheless.

We know there is a Supreme Source or creator. Some call it God. Some call it intelligent design. The name doesn’t matter. It’s real. To understand what I’m saying you have to accept this. This isn’t a simulation, it’s real. The modern version of science is corrupted and went astray the moment they over corrected and completely eliminated spirituality with the scientific method. You can’t have the physical material world without the spiritual world. Every planet is alive. They are gods. The sun is a god that resides over the celestial gods. To think of Jupiter or Saturn as a “planet” is wrong. Every star in the sky, to the paths the planets orbit, what we understand as gravity, was finely tuned for life to flourish on this planet or god. The ancients, they understood this. There is an older civilization from that time that never fully died out. Those civilizations came from this civilization. They taught Egyptians, Sumerians, and the like as they spread. They carried a lost knowledge, those people were before the fall of mankind. They were different. Still human, but their genetic code if you will, allows them to do things we can’t. They’re not aliens. They’re humans. They live in the ocean. Not outer space. And space isn’t what people think of it as. Again, the planets themselves are a living spiritual god. Once long ago, they manifested physically as gods here. They lived amongst us. They taught us. They helped us. They are the legends of old. All ancient mythology were cultures interpreting what they saw.

Those are not them (UFO's). They’re created sentient life forms, but they will never be like you or I, they lack a soul and are devoid of any ability to feel on that level. And the spaceships are not a space ship. It’s also a living thing. There are no controls, no engines, it operates solely from the mind alone. We’ve recovered them. We’ve tried to reverse engineer them but you can understand how hard this process would be. Whether Indian, Sumerian, Hebrew, Egyptian, the gods existed. The big one we know of is Thoth. Timelines for Egypt are wrong, it’s a known thing. The Romans actually officiated the gods with the planets. But the God resides over them all. They’re from the spiritual realm. But we are actually the greatest creation of all. We’re immortal souls in a mortal physical body. The body dies but our journey doesn’t end. The reality is, the whole point of a soul is to experience and learn goodness. We are on a journey back to the source of all, and yet we are part of the source already, experiencing reality in a physical form. They don’t operate with jets, engines, bullets, and wings. They simply just are. They’re not a part of the physical world. They do not operate by the laws of the physical world. The “aliens” everyone thinks they see are a combination of actual gods, and synthetic “alive” but spiritually dead beings, essentially AI, that fly devices made by humans. Different humans from a lost time, but humans. They’re not from space, they’re from here.

We have a few times (Spoken to them). They’re very spiritual and powerful, but they’re not malevolent. They’ve interfered when we have started to destroy this god (earth). We have approached them down in the oceans, they are peaceful but they will protect themselves, we’ve lost good men to them before by accident. The high ups in intelligence, DoD, Air Force, and Navy know they’re down there. People who are atheist, or think this all just happened by chance, the universe and its laws, the planets placed in perfect celestial movements with no beginning or end is like time itself. Time exists to us in a physical body, but there’s really no such thing. Everything will happen, is happening, and has happened. Most people are good people. Even where I’m from and the people I work with. The enemy isn’t the government, it’s the celestial forces of evil that inhabit and influence the powerful people that run the show, to protect their empires and riches to the detriment of 8 billion people. They topple entire countries and create wars simply for their own benefit.

Unknown source via Conspiracy Bartender

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/17nc8mx/alright_here_goes_nothing_i/?share_id=aphz97PM0_BVGZBrPwYm1&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=4

Edited by 2426255

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Just tossing this out there, my neighbor showed me it yesterday. Obviously there's no firm conclusion that can be drawn from a story such as this, but an interesting read nonetheless.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/17nc8mx/alright_here_goes_nothing_i/?share_id=aphz97PM0_BVGZBrPwYm1&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=4

What a massive load of absolute shite.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Does your neighbour enjoy taking massive quantities of psychoactive drugs every day by any chance?

No, he just showed me it and I kind of liked it in the same way that I like the Egg by Andy Weir so I thought I'd share it. In retrospect I should maybe have put it in the Aliens thread instead of the conspiracy theory thread. I'm just putting it out there to get additional opinions on it.

I suppose you could make the case that all conspiracy theories basically are a load of pish anyway that lead nowhere otherwise they would be fact and not conspiracy theories.

Edited by 2426255

16 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Story reminds me of one of my favourite movies The Abyss:

“They were different…..They live in the ocean. Not outer space.“

When i was young I remember playing video games called XCOM. One was UFO: Enemy Unknown and the other was called Terror from the Deep so I don't think the idea of UFO's coming from the Ocean is particularly new, again not saying I believe that they do - I don't have a clue about any of that.

There is a lot of controversial stuff in that text though, stuff that is widely unpopular and unfashionable in mainstream society today so I wasn't exactly expecting a positive response, but still wanted to put it out there. 

Edited by 2426255

Listening to a podcast from the BBC about the Mad Cow scandal. It’s actually quite mad to remember it all, the government said that beef was safe for years, then said it actually wasn’t. The worst predictions (a million deaths) didn’t come true but hundreds of people did die and there’s still a lot of unknowns about how the disease spread and where it came from.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Listening to a podcast from the BBC about the Mad Cow scandal. It’s actually quite mad to remember it all, the government said that beef was safe for years, then said it actually wasn’t. The worst predictions (a million deaths) didn’t come true but hundreds of people did die and there’s still a lot of unknowns about how the disease spread and where it came from.

If you dig a little deeper and see what is added to the “food chain” it is very concerning. 

This guy is a good listen on podcasts, etc.

IMG_4966.thumb.jpeg.79b73c7c587e866b0f658b005a637c83.jpeg

It’s interesting to listen to people recall the discussions at the time, especially after Covid. The government carried on allowing beef to be sold to humans because they assessed the risk as so small but then it turned out that the risk was slightly higher. Some rogue scientists predicted thousands of deaths but it turned out only 150-200 people died. Would taking harder action sooner have been justified? It might have destroyed the beef industry in the UK, bankrupted farmers etc. 

Also, no-one really knows where it came from and why so few people died. Did the victims get unlucky and eat a particularly BSE-packed burger? Some of the people who died were vegetarians. Why were all the victims of vCJD (human mad cow) young people? Could it happen again? There is a similar disease ravaging deer populations in Europe and the US now.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It’s interesting to listen to people recall the discussions at the time, especially after Covid. The government carried on allowing beef to be sold to humans because they assessed the risk as so small but then it turned out that the risk was slightly higher. Some rogue scientists predicted thousands of deaths but it turned out only 150-200 people died. Would taking harder action sooner have been justified? It might have destroyed the beef industry in the UK, bankrupted farmers etc. 

Also, no-one really knows where it came from and why so few people died. Did the victims get unlucky and eat a particularly BSE-packed burger? Some of the people who died were vegetarians. Why were all the victims of vCJD (human mad cow) young people? Could it happen again? There is a similar disease ravaging deer populations in Europe and the US now.

Whe the vCJD story broke, I started to regret all the pies and burgers I had consumed at Stark's Park ... then I remembered... they were braw!

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Whe the vCJD story broke, I started to regret all the pies and burgers I had consumed at Stark's Park ... then I remembered... they were braw!

And probably included very little meat.