Conspiracy Theories

On 19/03/2024 at 08:50, ICTChris said:

Apparently some people are claiming you can legally refuse to pay tax to protest government policy in relation to the war in Gaza.

Ironically they have included a picture of what looks like Jimmy carr, beside Sunak.

15 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Reckon they'd just batter you, tbh.

Have you seen most of these Freeman laddies? They couldn't batter a sausage.

Their response to violence is to lie down and scream, "HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED", but I'm unclear as to who they're expecting to help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2024 at 14:08, Freedom Farter said:

This will've been covered before definitely somewhere on the site and probably in this thread. I don't have a firm stance on it, I'm more just posting it to see what others think. 

The possible conspiracy theory would be the explanation for why the sufferers experienced the symptoms they did. If weapons were used on them then this study didn't find signs of that. I saw defenders of the theory putting "lack of evidence isn't evidence" and similar in response.

Der Spiegel, 60 Minutes and The Insider (Russian expats in Latvia) have a joint investigation claiming it's real and it was the Ruskies what done it.

The solution to the “Havana syndrome”. How the GRU cripples American diplomats with secret weapons

Reading that article about Bridgen MP (interview with his wife) the thing that jumped out at me wasn't any of the conspiracy nonsense, the beliefs spouted or even the neglect. It was the fact that he was almost £4m in debt to an unnamed (by the article at least) Tory donor. That's a colossal amount of debt and makes him a highly compromised individual.

I'd be willing to bet that this was behind the sudden escalation of this behaviour. As we know these "donors" don't donate anything, they invest.  This will have been part of a larger game with this unnamed patron and they are clearly running this guy into the ground. 

it's part of the reason that Trump's $25m debt should have seen him disqualified from running for president. When you're in that level of debt you're not serving your constituents or even your own conscience. You're in a debtor's prison working off the debt.

I’m seeing a few comments on Facebook just now about weather modifiction and ‘geoengineered weather’. I suspect it’s cause it’s been raining so often in Scotland.

What’s that all about?

Part of me wishes it was true. Then there would be a solution; kill the c***s.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m seeing a few comments on Facebook just now about weather modifiction and ‘geoengineered weather’. I suspect it’s cause it’s been raining so often in Scotland.

What’s that all about?

HAARP. Not the Lochee version.

On 01/04/2024 at 10:52, welshbairn said:

Der Spiegel, 60 Minutes and The Insider (Russian expats in Latvia) have a joint investigation claiming it's real and it was the Ruskies what done it.

The solution to the “Havana syndrome”. How the GRU cripples American diplomats with secret weapons

I'd want to see a doctor if this song kept playing in my head as well.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'd want to see a doctor if this song kept playing in my head as well.

My kid used to play that all the time on the Alexa, it’s not so bad. It was when she had ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ on about 6 times on the bounce I threatened to hit her with it. 

18 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

What’s that all about?

Weather can be engineered to a limited extent. Rainclouds can be "seeded" with silver nitrate to increase the likelihood of them dropping rain. It's a fair bit short of control.

Last i heard of it was some region in the south of Spain (Andalusia maybe) wanted to do it because they'd a long drought and clouds kept goin over and dropping rain inland. The inland types didn't want the coastal b*****ds stealing their clouds. 

It's only a wee stretch from that to Davos making it foggy so that Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates can eat babies without being seen. 

22 hours ago, coprolite said:

Weather can be engineered to a limited extent. Rainclouds can be "seeded" with silver nitrate to increase the likelihood of them dropping rain. It's a fair bit short of control.

Last i heard of it was some region in the south of Spain (Andalusia maybe) wanted to do it because they'd a long drought and clouds kept goin over and dropping rain inland. The inland types didn't want the coastal b*****ds stealing their clouds. 

It's only a wee stretch from that to Davos making it foggy so that Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates can eat babies without being seen. 

Yeah m8 but its not happenin in Tennessee. Not on my watch.

https://www.iflscience.com/tennessee-chemtrail-bill-prohibits-a-phenomenon-which-doesnt-exist-73654

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It's the only way to be sure.

Why, just this afternoon I've decided that I'm not allowing elephants into my kitchen.

It's working perfectly - not one has been seen here.  If I hadn't made that decision, well, who knows...

That's the kind of determined leadership this country needs.  I'm considering banning unicorns as well, as I reckon the horn will cause unacceptable damage to our walls (MATRON!) but I'm still considering the pros and cons.

What non-existent things do other P&Bers think should be dealt with by our government.  Maybe poltergeists?