Conspiracy Theories

I dont give a monkeys about the royals so havent been following this nonsense - whats the supposed story with kate middleton?

Is she being held as Andrews sex slave or something?

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont give a monkeys about the royals so havent been following this nonsense - whats the supposed story with kate middleton?

Aye right, she's 42.

Documentary on Channel 4 last night about the Hampstead Hoax, false allegations made against parents in the area by a number of extremely disturbed people.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/accused-the-hampstead-paedophile-hoax?cntsrc=social_share_ios_accused_the_hampstead_paedophile_hoax

Edited by ICTChris

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye right, she's 42.

Which could mean the question of life, the universe and everything is ‘what’s the ideal age to have a wife bumped off because she doesn’t like you getting it up the arse off her pals?’ 

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Documentary on Channel 4 last night about the Hampstead Hoax, false allegations made against parents in the area by a number of extremely disturbed people.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/accused-the-hampstead-paedophile-hoax?cntsrc=social_share_ios_accused_the_hampstead_paedophile_hoax

Not a big fan of terms like "evil", but it's remarkable how often the people making these accusations are absolute garbage who come closer to meeting the dictionary definition than anyone else involved.

There are enough kids being abused and tortured in real life without religious zealots like Sabine McNeil needing to make up wild masturbatory fantasies. No doubt she's viewed enough "research material" on the subject to know that, the poor wee martyr that she is.

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I reckon she's had an extra fanny installed.

Makes you think. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Makes you think. 

Always thought she had a 'painted on smile' look. Just didn't realise it was MS Paint.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Watched that it was a bit wild, you could tell that women that went to jail for 9 years( did 4) still believed it was happening and all the cops/judges etc were involved 

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Watched that it was a bit wild, you could tell that women that went to jail for 9 years( did 4) still believed it was happening and all the cops/judges etc were involved 

There was a period in recent history where lots of people thought that Satanic Ritual Abuse was a huge problem and that around the country there were covens of satanist paedophiles drinking blood etc.  It started in the US and evangelical Christianity reaction to modern society was a big factor in it spreading but unusually in the UK the idea was picked up by social workers and academics.  There were cases in Scotland, in Ayrshire, the Western Isles and South Ronaldsay in Orkney - much of the evidence came from senior social workers who carried out horrendously leading interviews of vulnerable children.  There were real harms, families broken up, children taken into care.

There has never been any evidence of the sort of abuse alleged in these cases but there are still people who believe it.  There is an academic at Edinburgh University who has written about it and clearly still believes that the Orkney abuse case was real, despite the children who were involved denying it and saying they were lead by social workers.  Indeed, a Scottish national newspaper published an article asserting that the allegations were all true a few years ago (only published online I think).

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Makes you think. 

There was a young lady on Embarrassing Bodies or something on C4 who was showing off her double barrelled snatch. Reminded me of a joke about N Dubz. 

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There was a period in recent history where lots of people thought that Satanic Ritual Abuse was a huge problem and that around the country there were covens of satanist paedophiles drinking blood etc.  It started in the US and evangelical Christianity reaction to modern society was a big factor in it spreading but unusually in the UK the idea was picked up by social workers and academics.  There were cases in Scotland, in Ayrshire, the Western Isles and South Ronaldsay in Orkney - much of the evidence came from senior social workers who carried out horrendously leading interviews of vulnerable children.  There were real harms, families broken up, children taken into care.

There has never been any evidence of the sort of abuse alleged in these cases but there are still people who believe it.  There is an academic at Edinburgh University who has written about it and clearly still believes that the Orkney abuse case was real, despite the children who were involved denying it and saying they were lead by social workers.  Indeed, a Scottish national newspaper published an article asserting that the allegations were all true a few years ago (only published online I think).

I don't believe they think it's real at all; they want to believe it is so they have an excuse for feeling important and acting like human effluent.

Same goes for quite a few of these conspiracy theories. The adherents get way too much leeway for the damage they cause because we all assume they must be mentally ill and deserving of sympathy. Not always the case.

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Makes you think. 

just the one?