Conspiracy Theories

On 14/02/2024 at 14:10, ICTChris said:

Thread about the guy who cornered Rishi Sunak on GB News

I completely forgot to mention this but a couple of weeks ago John Watt had MP for Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline Neale Hanvey on his podcast.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Saw this by porridge brained MP Andrew Bridgen. Unsure if the response is real or a joke.

9CECACBE-6E54-4A29-B938-1EB7BB0D24F6.thumb.png.1abea587cd3c14022f3f01aad54e8c12.png06E19517-916C-4EA3-9120-468918215D5B.thumb.png.bcb2f1503b82584276920a232b2c942c.png

Harking back to a time of Germanic domination from a graveyard in dear old Englaland.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Andrew Bridgen’s wife speaks to the Times about his behaviour since going down the vax-hole.

Stuff like this is hugely common with conspiracy theorists.

https://apple.news/AilLVXmDwT5qiGAO4OV08Gw

I think you can read the full article here.

She's stolen Patrick McGoohan's jacket

theprisoner.jpg.6a73ade69d4e811103e7722c8e027551.jpg

If she doesn't keep her mouth shut it'll be The Village for her.. 

On 03/03/2024 at 07:51, ICTChris said:

Andrew Bridgen’s wife speaks to the Times about his behaviour since going down the vax-hole.

Stuff like this is hugely common with conspiracy theorists.

https://apple.news/AilLVXmDwT5qiGAO4OV08Gw

I think you can read the full article here.

She needs to talk to Lee Anderson, according to him its dead easy to live on benefits.

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Conspiracy theorists

Noooo, the Covid vaccin will alter your DNA and make you die suddenly

X 上的Images Preceding Legendary Events:「NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WONDERWALL  NOOO https://t.co/8CUa5REp16」 / X

Random insane German

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68477735

A bit of a sassy closing line from the BBC 🤣:

Covid vaccines can have side effects. A common one is a sore arm from the injection.”

There has been a rumpus on RW, self-improvement, anti-vax type Twitter - a prominent user made a tweet suggesting that there were no circumstances where using modern medicine was beneficial to people. Several other users put scenarios to him, including a prominent former ballerina turned manosphere fitness  guru, who suggested that maybe if you had sepsis you should treat it with modern medicine.

This lead, I assume, to this thread being posted. there are some pictures of skin lesions etc in it that are a bit minging.

There is an epidemic of extremely odd, paranoid thinking in these spaces. People seemingly uttterly terrified of being poisoned by radio waves or their fillings. I read somewhere about Joe Rogan being utterly terrified of vaccines. Jordan Peterson claiming that drinking a glass of apple cider caused him to stay awake for a week. I remember reading a website about the carnivore diet which had loads of testimonials and the people leaving them were clearly all very neurotic with highly disordered eating, the carnivore diet being the latest one.

It’s sad that there will be people, particularly young men, who might see these weirdos as role models ir look up to them.

I'm generally fascinated by coincidences, which often get caught up in conspiracy theories as being reasons why there must be more than meets the eye.

I've been reading a bit about the Malaysia Airlines plane that was shot down over Ukraine in 2014, and noticed that it was Flight 17, it's first flight was 17 July 1997 and it was shot down on 17 July 2014, exactly 17 years to the day later.

Coincidences to that level are mind boggling, so interesting.

Edited by Al B

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There has been a rumpus on RW, self-improvement, anti-vax type Twitter - a prominent user made a tweet suggesting that there were no circumstances where using modern medicine was beneficial to people.

Quite right* 

3qafhk.jpg.99517b3a6943b9b6c33c1189dcd6533f.jpg

*Of course not.

5 hours ago, Al B said:

I'm generally fascinated by coincidences, which often get caught up in conspiracy theories as being reasons why there must be more than meets the eye.

I've been reading a bit about the Malaysia Airlines plane that was shot down over Ukraine in 2014, and noticed that it was Flight 17, it's first flight was 17 July 1997 and it was shot down on 17 July 2014, exactly 17 years to the day later.

Coincidences to that level are mind boggling, so interesting.

Are we not hard wired to see patterns even when there aren't?