Conspiracy Theories

14 hours ago, coprolite said:

There was a young lady on Embarrassing Bodies or something on C4 who was showing off her double barrelled snatch. Reminded me of a joke about N Dubz. 

Is this on catch up anywhere?  Mate of mine asking.

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I doubt they did a full gynaecological exam on camera, you pervert.

You can find footage of a lad with two willies though. Don't think he was even from Kathmandu.

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I undertsand that lass in question has an OnlyFlans

15 hours ago, coprolite said:

There was a young lady on Embarrassing Bodies or something on C4 who was showing off her double barrelled snatch. Reminded me of a joke about N Dubz. 

Pity it wasn't a triple. (Cue joke no 245....)

Then she could be f'd right, left and centre.

I'll get my coat...

43 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Disgraceful. Its like you hardly know me at all, Dave.

Reveal hidden contents

law and order crazy shit GIF

I don't appreciate the challenge to my role as Deviant-in-Chief. It's all I have in life.

On 12/03/2024 at 17:19, doulikefish said:

Watched that it was a bit wild, you could tell that women that went to jail for 9 years( did 4) still believed it was happening and all the cops/judges etc were involved 

This is twisted as f**k. Watching it just now.

On 12/03/2024 at 16:13, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I reckon she's had an extra fanny installed.

Makes you think. 

Jacob_Rees-Mogg_MP.thumb.jpg.d942d1797f93d0013aa0178242c73346.jpg

Spoiler

well, you were discussing a double-barrelled fanny

Ryan Garcia (who I’d never heard of, apparently he’s a boxer) has went a twitter posting spree, posting about Bohemian grove, John Podesta etc and now pizzagate theories are making a comeback. Chester Bennington was involved too somehow. 

Edited by MazzyStar

This guy has been 'exposing the truth' about flight MH370 for a few months now and it keeps popping up on twitter. Apparently the plane was teleported mid-flight using secret US and possibly extra-terrestrial technology, and taken to the Diego Garcia spy base in the Indian ocean.

The videos used to back up this theory could have been made anywhere, but the story goes the whistleblower who released them has been jailed for 9 years for espionage. Not sure if this part is true.

I once got on a plane in Berlin after a stag do and immediately woke up just as we were landing in Glasgow. I reckon the same technology was used.

On 14/03/2024 at 21:45, MazzyStar said:

Ryan Garcia (who I’d never heard of, apparently he’s a boxer). 

He's a very decent one. He was a prodigy who signed up with De La Hoya and has clearly been fed one too many biscuits and is now completely mental.

Apparently some people are claiming you can legally refuse to pay tax to protest government policy in relation to the war in Gaza.

Interesting part of the thread where they say that we don’t know how widespread these beliefs are but that most councils have included them on FAQs on their websites suggesting that they must be fairly common. I remember speaking to a policeman who said that most coppers encounter people using these arguments to try and get out of speeding tickets or traffic offences.

This will've been covered before definitely somewhere on the site and probably in this thread. I don't have a firm stance on it, I'm more just posting it to see what others think. 

The possible conspiracy theory would be the explanation for why the sufferers experienced the symptoms they did. If weapons were used on them then this study didn't find signs of that. I saw defenders of the theory putting "lack of evidence isn't evidence" and similar in response.

On 12/03/2024 at 17:45, ICTChris said:

There was a period in recent history where lots of people thought that Satanic Ritual Abuse was a huge problem and that around the country there were covens of satanist paedophiles drinking blood etc.  It started in the US and evangelical Christianity reaction to modern society was a big factor in it spreading but unusually in the UK the idea was picked up by social workers and academics.  There were cases in Scotland, in Ayrshire, the Western Isles and South Ronaldsay in Orkney - much of the evidence came from senior social workers who carried out horrendously leading interviews of vulnerable children.  There were real harms, families broken up, children taken into care.

There has never been any evidence of the sort of abuse alleged in these cases but there are still people who believe it.  There is an academic at Edinburgh University who has written about it and clearly still believes that the Orkney abuse case was real, despite the children who were involved denying it and saying they were lead by social workers.  Indeed, a Scottish national newspaper published an article asserting that the allegations were all true a few years ago (only published online I think).

I went and read those articles you mention then googled it further. I found an academic at Hull University, Rainer Kurz (he's German), who keeps getting papers published in European Psychiatry, a peer-reviewed medical journal, in which he claims cases of satanic abuse. 

Here's a blog post countering him: https://barthsnotes.com/2017/09/09/european-psychiatry-and-satanic-ritual-abuse-conspiricism/

On 19/03/2024 at 08:50, ICTChris said:

Apparently some people are claiming you can legally refuse to pay tax to protest government policy in relation to the war in Gaza.

Interesting part of the thread where they say that we don’t know how widespread these beliefs are but that most councils have included them on FAQs on their websites suggesting that they must be fairly common. I remember speaking to a policeman who said that most coppers encounter people using these arguments to try and get out of speeding tickets or traffic offences.

I always wonder about Freemen of the Land and other such loonies

"So you don't recognise the authority of the state, eh?"

"Yup, I am a Freeman of the Land"

"Good. I have here this large and nasty baseball bat with a nail in it and am demanding your tv. What are you going to do, call the Police?"