EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Yeah I'm not convinced they'll reach double figures this season. In goals or points. 
I know Chris Wilder holds a lot of credit with United due to the past few seasons, but the drop off this season has been incredible. They just don't look like scoring, and 2 of their 5 league goals have been penalties. Their signings this season did nothing to improve the squad imo, too many youngsters and not enough players who had proved they could perform in the premiership.

36 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Yeah I'm not convinced they'll reach double figures this season. In goals or points. 

I know Chris Wilder holds a lot of credit with United due to the past few seasons, but the drop off this season has been incredible. They just don't look like scoring, and 2 of their 5 league goals have been penalties. Their signings this season did nothing to improve the squad imo, too many youngsters and not enough players who had proved they could perform in the premiership.

Yep. A lot of stick has gone McBurnie's way, which is fair enough but he spent £20 million plus on Brewster whose career to date is basically half a season of Championship football. Similar to the sort of daft signings Bournemouth made last season. 

Ampadu is another who has looked like he's nowhere near up to it when I've seen them. 

Yep. A lot of stick has gone McBurnie's way, which is fair enough but he spent £20 million plus on Brewster whose career to date is basically half a season of Championship football. Similar to the sort of daft signings Bournemouth made last season. 
Ampadu is another who has looked like he's nowhere near up to it when I've seen them. 
Apart from Wes Foderingham, all their signings were 23 or under. Telling that none of them are starting regularly.

10 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
21 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Apart from Wes Foderingham, all their signings were 23 or under. Telling that none of them are starting regularly.

The fact that Wilder was admitting before the match that he brought back Jagielka and Sharp to add a bit of experience says it all. 

How frustrating that must have been for Spurs fans. They sit in 1 up, concede and then go on to dominate the rest of the game. Why not take the game to Palace at 1 up?

I like Mourinho but his negative tactics really are baffling at times.