Harry Maguire in (now out of) the England squad

ICTJohnboy

£209
Mental that those two defences are so shite compared to Liverpools, which cost £88.5m (Joe Gomez second most used CB so hes the fourth one in there).
They also have the tick end of a 100 mill on the bench between Cancelo and Otamendi. Ffs

• ICTJohnboy changed the title to Harry Maguire in the England squad

Changing the subject slightly, but it's strange Maguire, Sterling, Rashford etc were even picked given the fact the Manchester sides first EPL games were postponed so they could have a post-European football break.

• ICTJohnboy changed the title to Harry Maguire in (now out of) the England squad

Southgate has kicked Maguire out of the England squad - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53892235.

"As I said earlier today, I reserved the right to review the situation. Having spoken to Manchester United and the player, I have made this decision in the best interests of all parties and with consideration of the impact on our preparations for next week."

😁

Changing the subject slightly, but it's strange Maguire, Sterling, Rashford etc were even picked given the fact the Manchester sides first EPL games were postponed so they could have a post-European football break.

Fortunately the English Premier League has no power to tell national FAs which players they can and can't call up during an international window.