Masks in 2020.

Masks, masks, masks.   

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi @djchapsticks I just wanted to pop by to say how delighted I am the OP garnered 10 green square reputation points.    It's not big nor clever to attack other posters content - especially during this global pandemic and everyone's diminished mental status.    Learn from it and move on.   Preferably in a Kia Ceed.   

48 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Hi @djchapsticks I just wanted to pop by to say how delighted I am the OP garnered 10 green square reputation points.    It's not big nor clever to attack other posters content - especially during this global pandemic and everyone's diminished mental status.    Learn from it and move on.   Preferably in a Kia Ceed.   

Chuffed for you mate. Delighted even. 

2 hours ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Make that 11. I'm having a great time.

Wee recommendation for PB if he wants to show off his wooden gnashers while still remaining safe from the lurgy.

Being a cyclist, this fanny hasn't quite got it right, but you get the idea.

DSC_0274.jpg

24 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Wee recommendation for PB if he wants to show off his wooden gnashers while still remaining safe from the lurgy.

Being a cyclist, this fanny hasn't quite got it right, but you get the idea.

DSC_0274.jpg

Wouldn't think Ed Sheeran would cling film his head? Also Christmas jumper in August OFTW confirmed

My wife must have foreseen this COVID-19 pandemic.  She bought me this hat (picture taken from the internet, so not me) from 18 Montrose in Glasgow as part of my Christmas last year.  Rather than alarming me though she just explained that she thought it would suit me and said it was because I’m ugly.  What a great wife I have....

F08F0A8E-5C98-473B-9A72-0D48367C9774.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Play