Scotland vs Slovakia (UEFA Nations League)

charger29

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

I don't have too much of a problem with taking Porteous and McCrorie out of the U21's because they're already playing at a higher level than that every week.

Our U21's are playing San Marino away, so it's not a big deal.

Don’t mind me, I am harking back to the play of with Holland when Pearson was lifted out the young squad.  They were on the verge of qualifying and were robbed of one of their main players.  Didn’t qualify.

To be fair Pearson came on as a sub against Holland, to be even fairer McFadden and Fletcher could have played for the youngsters that day.

Living in the past.

Edited by ropy

15 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Had Mark McGhee not been part of the Scotland setup under Strachan for so long, he'd have been capped well before now. In fact, had Considine played for anyone other than Aberdeen, he'd have been capped before now also. 

If we weren't missing at least four left-footed centre-backs then he wouldn't be anywhere near the team tonight.

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

Not a fan of taking U21s out of the squad, especially for the bench, I would rather we maximised our abilities at that level.  Let the U21s filter into the main squad with some tournament experience.

If the U21s can't miss San Marino minus a couple of players then we've got bigger problems.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Considine playing?? Hahaha. Just when you thought Scotland couldn't get any lower.

Why would you think a team undefeated in six and in a play off final next month couldn't get any lower?  You'd have to be a bellend to think that.  Let me guess how you voted in indyref lol.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Why would you think a team undefeated in six and in a play off final next month couldn't get any lower?  You'd have to be a bellend to think that.  Let me guess how you voted in indyref lol.

Lol. Coming from you? Hahahaha. The guy who thinks Souttar is the new Baresi.

23 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Had Mark McGhee not been part of the Scotland setup under Strachan for so long, he'd have been capped well before now. In fact, had Considine played for anyone other than Aberdeen, he'd have been capped before now also. 

Worst ever post? Your dug shite like Shinnie, McLean and McKenna have been stinking up the squad for years.