The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I come from a deindustrialised city but I have always managed to avoid voting for Far Right, racist arseholes.

There is no economic excuse for voting for someone who enjoys adoration from Neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.

If you vote for Trump, you're a c**t.

People will, more often than not, put themselves first. If you're struggling, you have to. And if you think Trump gives you a better shot of changing the economic consensus then you'll probably take it.

And if you're talking about Glasgow, it's very quickly morphing into a well-educated and well-resourced city. It still has plenty of poor parts, but it's the biggest city in the entire country and therefore it does still have opportunity in it.  Places like West Virginia simply don't have that.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Twitter should just append all his tweets with “This is shite”.

Hes not going to go quietly is he... 😂 keep us entertained for a bit longer I suppose.. Expect a full heads gone soon...

Edited by Bohemian

Been unconscious all day. Has Il Duce declared himself President for Life yet?

Edit: also, have we had a Swampy/Banana figure tying themselves in knots trying to argue that it's good for democracy when a candidate tries to end the counting of votes because they're currently in the lead? Must have by now, surely.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

17 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Hes not going to go quietly is he... 😂 keep us entertained for a bit longer I suppose.. Expect a full heads gone soon...

If he loses he will immediately announce his 2024 campaign. Continue grifting for donations, continue his rallies, write some books. There is no way he is going away because he needs to continue his grift.

9 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
49 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:
Honestly I think he'll run in 2024 if he gets punted. He's had the 3rd highest number of votes of any candidate, more than Obama in 08 and 12.

He might be dead by 2024.

Hopefully just in prison.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nate Silver getting a bit defensive.

I mean, it's one thing for your model to be a bit off because of variance. That happens.

It's quite another when the reason your model is off is because all your assumptions were dogshit.

11 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

If he loses he will immediately announce his 2024 campaign. Continue grifting for donations, continue his rallies, write some books. There is no way he is going away because he needs to continue his grift.

Hopefully as soon as he doesn't have the protection of office the IRS will set about putting the fucker in prison.