Diego Mara-goner

BBC saying he was controversial, was he. Flawed genius would have been my summary, I don't think addiction issues are controversial.

Definitely controversial but doesn’t necessarily make him a bad person. A recent gesture he made at South Korean fans at the World Cup comes to mind for something that’s unequivocally ill-judged haha.

An unparalleled commitment to banter though and a king of the Celtic nations for the Hand of God. We should honour him on independence with a bronze statue of the below at the border at Gretna.

IMG_5154.jpg

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think I've ever came across a celebrity/personality/footballer that's gave less fucks about what people thought of them, has basically got involved in drugs and made a c**t of themselves time after time etc and still remained one of the coolest guys on the planet. Contrast that with Gazza and George Best.

Oh, and a phenomenal player who should have pulled on the Dundee shirt if the SFA and Scotland immigration weren't c***s who thought he'd get on it with Caniggia.

His skill and achievements elevated him above the two you mention, but how does he contrast favourably from them in other way?

The BBC 6 o'clock news report there was utterly seething, calling him a cheat at least 3 times.
Pleasing.
Just logged onto Facebook for the first time in a few weeks purely to noise up the English wankers having a go at him.

He put the English out out out