2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

7 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You missed that c**t fae the deed pool, understandable as nae c**t remembers him.
;)

Easy mistake to make.

Allow me to correct this error:

On 04/09/2020 at 16:16, SlipperyP said:

Last night? Arshole like you leave after 2 pints, 

Where;s Miguel?

Who?

That guy who does the dead pool?

Who?

I'm trying to think?.....He posts on the ...nae fuckin.

Watching is first born, went home and wanked as he got 7 likes.

Not got a clue of database/spreadsheet, unlike his 2 sisters who do the spreading and sheeting on a daily basis.

Thinks Liverpool is the best team in Scotland.

His uncle as said "No" to him on many occasions

Winter Olympics Applause GIF by SB Nation

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

In celebration o my first award since playschool 20 yard sprint (red badge), I went to Youtube and set my load albums for mix, here is what we got, I thank you all for 2020. Shite I can't hold it back, I love you all especially those green dots, those red which I don't get very often, as I'm not a c**t. Each day I post away then head to bed to wake up to at least 2 to 3 notifications, make of champ. Well here is that tune that played first on my mix tape today. 

Not to sure if hit the charts yet??

41 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

ehhhh just realized that @Marshmallo was the OP, and @Szamo's_Ammo is giving out the awards.

See when we meet up, who do I kiss first, could get a little awkward.   

As expected 40 min no response, I'll just drop you both the next time I see you both. Hey @Marshmallo I read you were over 6ft, make sure you have couple a friends with you. To fucking lift you of the pavement.

@Szamo's_Ammo I'm sure you will just do what he does and collapse to the floor, while I'll have my dukebox headphones playing 

As expected 40 min no response, I'll just drop you both the next time I see you both. Hey [mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention] I read you were over 6ft, make sure you have couple a friends with you. To fucking lift you of the pavement.
[mention=11990]Szamo's_Ammo[/mention] I'm sure you will just do what he does and collapse to the floor, while I'll have my dukebox headphones playing 

IMG_5189.jpg

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Late run for comedy turn of the year with some weirdo on the BLM thread threatening to take Div to court if his freedom of speech is restricted by being banned from P&B. God bless this website and all who sail in her (but not that guy)

He only threatened to write Div a letter you'll be getting done if you're not careful.

8 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Late run for comedy turn of the year with some weirdo on the BLM thread threatening to take Div to court if his freedom of speech is restricted by being banned from P&B. God bless this website and all who sail in her (but not that guy)

Weirdo: I want to sue Div for restricting my freedom of speech

Lawyer: Are you paying this yourself or are you legal aid

Weirdo: Legal aid

Lawyer: Then I suggest you heed by the answer given in Arkell v Pressdram*

Later at the Sheriff Court

Weirdo: I want to sue Div

Court clerk: Uh huh...(presses button for security)

Spoiler

*the answer given in that case (where someone was suing Private Eye) was "f**k off"

The Laurence Fox Public Breakdown Award

Has to be Kincy for his months long drunken ramblings on the Indy Ref 2 thread. Just had the chance to read some of his November ramblings and there is some wonderful early hours stuff in there from the old bigot. Always good to read expert opinion on schooling, economic policy and hot takes on "Natterism" in the "DPRS" from a mad old jakey at 3am. 

Keep fighting the good fight, brother. She isn't coming back though. 

14 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Only just noticed this.

If only we had a thread that pointed this mentalist behaviour out.....

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A reminder that there used to be a phone line you could call for tech support and get through to Div. this was in the days before dotting, I can only imagine the calls he’d get now.

If he introduced a premium line number he could afford a third hot tub.

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Thereisalight's recent realisation about the use of masks in the fight against COVID deserves a mention...

He could well be up for the Coronavirus thread idiot award but there is a lot of competition for that one.