Scotland v Austria

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Two better players on the bench. Get Palmer and Adams on,  Clarke!  

Bit of a wild take this, but I'd genuinely think about sticking Fraser on at RWB and tell him to stay high and wide. If nothing else, he'll pin Alaba at LB and give us a numbers advantage to play through the middle. And if Alaba leaves him, Fraser will actually do damage running into the box.

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't think I've identified with a Scotland player as much as O'Donnell since Darren Jackson was running around behind Roberto Carlos.

The team got to leaked to the Daily Record and I spent the entire day at school absolutely fuming that he was starting. 

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Sky Sports can get themselves to f**k. What the hell is this join studio pish with the Northern Ireland game? 

I keep saying this - put the radio on. It's not brilliant but it's infinitely better than 5 minutes of pish shared with Northern Ireland, sandwiched between adverts.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Two better players on the bench. Get Palmer and Adams on,  Clarke!  

Don’t listen to G force. Anyone not from the Govan area is clearly pish !

SOD is playing OK. What makes you think Liam Palmer would be that much better ? 

Just now, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:
Completely lost his man at the corner. 

Must have missed it. Has looked good on the ball and has defended well other than that.

First five minutes he put one on a plate for an Austrian player, gave away a corner when it looked like he had time to either shield it out or do something else with it then from that corner was far too easily brushed aside to allow the guy a header.

Hes not been the problem at the back - that award goes to Hanley by a mile - and he’s grown into the game since that opening five minutes, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves as far as Hendry goes.

You know you’re a different level of tragic when you’re desperately hoping for any sign of mistake from one of your own players. 

Hendry has been fine. 

Standing in front of the person you’re marking isn’t losing your man btw.

Hendry has been absolutely fine so far.

Ludo is correct, Marshmallo is desperate for Hendry to have a nightmare, and the only reason for this is because he has been ripping the pish out of him playing in Belgium for the last year despite having never seen him play over there like the majority of us.

Hendry putting in a solid or good performance would just confirm to himself what everyone else already knows and that he is a miserable, negative c**t with a hard on for Liam Cooper and Craigkillie and nobody pays any attention to has appalling opinions and nauseating posts.

The boy needs fucking launched into the sea to mingle with the rest of the mutants he has spawned from. Do us all a favour and f**k off eh