Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Stop sitting on the fence, man. Pick a side!

DPB is the more consistent performer, but that could all change in the second half, Brian.

Imagine if social services were found to be haemorrhaging BRITTISH! children from care facilities, with no idea where they'd gone. Thank God furriners aren't real people, eh?

(if I know P&B, this will be where someone posts evidence that social services have, in fact, lost even more UK-born kids to serial killers and paedophiles)

45 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Imagine if social services were found to be haemorrhaging BRITTISH! children from care facilities, with no idea where they'd gone. Thank God furriners aren't real people, eh?

(if I know P&B, this will be where someone posts evidence that social services have, in fact, lost even more UK-born kids to serial killers and paedophiles)

Careful, David, or before you know it, you'll be banging on about Magdalene Laundries and Haute de la Garenne.................

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Careful, David, or before you know it, you'll be banging on about Magdalene Laundries and Haute de la Garenne.................

Ireland & Jersey?

FURRIN!

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

That’s one of my main complaints about the SNP 

They don’t bang on enough pointing out how truly fucking evil these c***s are 

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

But when they do they're accused of inciting the murder of an MP. 

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Saying you detest Tories is significantly worse, M9.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

I detest Tories. Does that make me a bad person?

As I said, evil c***s who in a normal society would be absolutely shunned 

4 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Just a straight up lie 

The same Borders twat was moaning about the slowness of extending the Borders railway to Carlisle. 

A railway which wouldn't have been built under his party and was seen as an SNP vanity project that no one would use 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/19/liz-truss-chief-of-staff-mark-fullbrook-lynton-crosby-lobbying-firm

"Liz Truss’s chief of staff still owns a stake in Sir Lynton Crosby’s lobbying company despite his Downing Street role, meaning he could benefit financially from the firm’s work for corporate clients.

Mark Fullbrook, who is in charge of the prime minister’s political operation, co-founded the British arm of the lobbying business CT Group with Crosby. Its clients have included the tobacco company Philip Morris, the Saudi Arabian government, and the mining firm Glencore.

Fullbrook left CT Group earlier this year but continues to own 10% of its shares, a potential conflict of interest which has not been publicly disclosed since he joined Downing Street. His stake in the lobbying company could be worth millions of pounds in the event of a sale, while he would be entitled to a share of any dividends paid by the business as a result of its work for corporate clients."