Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

And that's on top of those who got the chip via the vaccine!

I heard that Sturgeon personally paid Bill Gates so that the SNP could control those voters in Scotland with the chips and make them vote for the SNP. 

The money was raised by selling union jacks and female toilet signs.

That's ridiculous.

Everybody knows the money always comes from George Soros.

First time having to join a decent queue outside - though I did choose to go at half 5 and during a break in the rain. SNP/Green in Mid Scotland & Fife on the longest ballot paper I've ever seen.

Lots of folk forgetting the early days of the Scottish Parliament. I remember being given a tablecloth to cast my vote on at least once.

...might have been a child-friendly restaurant, right enough  :unsure:

I’ll struggle to sleep tonight knowing your thoughts.

Be easier to admit that you completely fucked up in your Brexit choice & keep quiet about slagging anyone else off about their voting choices, unless of course they vote Tory or UKIP (which you effectively did in Brexit ref). Pipe down old fella.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

Be easier to admit that you completely fucked up in your Brexit choice & keep quiet about slagging anyone else off about their voting choices, unless of course they vote Tory or UKIP (which you effectively did in Brexit ref). Pipe down old fella.

Insomnia beckons...

20 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Here in Edinburgh Western, unlike Stormzy, I never heard any strange voices. 
Went with Lib Dem/Conservative. 

After the voices subsided I went for Tory/Labour. I do actually know the Conservative candidate relativley well and she is quite good on a local level especially compared to the Churchill impressionist Christine Graham but I don't think she'll get in. I'd love it if Labour were active in my area but they're practically non existent, pretty much never been a force here, used to be Lib Dems all the way here til they disappeared.

I think Galloway is a complete fud same with Salmond but I lowkey want both to get elected just for the sheer patter we would get from Holyrood. 

Either way no matter who voted for who generally speaking it will mean f**k all in the grand scheme of things, constitutionally speaking or domestically. 

irrespective of how people vote, the list is a good thing in my opinion.  Good for democratic choice.

i'm glad we have the p&B forum resident arbiters to keep me straight on my moral compass, intelligence and VL status too based on party choice.  What would we do without all these enlightening, self possessed analyses.  I suppose folk with 132,897 posts a day really live in the big boys world.

Think it'll be a good turnout.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

After the voices subsided I went for Tory/Labour. I do actually know the Conservative candidate relativley well and she is quite good on a local level especially compared to the Churchill impressionist Christine Graham but I don't think she'll get in. I'd love it if Labour were active in my area but they're practically non existent, pretty much never been a force here, used to be Lib Dems all the way here til they disappeared.

I think Galloway is a complete fud same with Salmond but I lowkey want both to get elected just for the sheer patter we would get from Holyrood. 

Either way no matter who voted for who generally speaking it will mean f**k all in the grand scheme of things, constitutionally speaking or domestically. 

I only went with the Lib Dem because in this constituency, he’ll beat the civic and joyous candidate. I was going to go Labour on the list as I’ve warmed to Sarwar. Pen in hand, I shat the bed and went with the Tories. I’ve never seen so many young people out queuing to vote!!! I don’t think that bodes well for old Tories like me.

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

State of the c**t.

I actually thought he had a really weird ear to go along with the really weird face, but on closer examination it's just the satellite dish across the road.

Blue suit 

Brown shoes 

39 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Even worse😂

Aye well I’m just glad we converted him - he was a Labour voter all his life. My brother and I have been nagging him for years 🤣

I only went with the Lib Dem because in this constituency, he’ll beat the civic and joyous candidate. I was going to go Labour on the list as I’ve warmed to Sarwar. Pen in hand, I shat the bed and went with the Tories. I’ve never seen so many young people out queuing to vote!!! I don’t think that bodes well for old Tories like me.
Lots of younger voters as well here.