P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Juniors/former Juniors should be disqualified on the grounds that they leave the rest of us at a disadvantage.

You support a glorified Junior club that represents a town which makes many an ex-mining Joonyurs backwater seem like a thriving, affluent metropolis.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You support a glorified Junior club that represents a town which makes many an ex-mining Joonyurs backwater seem like a thriving, affluent metropolis.

1*VoZuIjlMj2K0qpFNu_gsKQ.gif

(thanks for proving my point, BTW!)

22 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I made a perfectly fair observation and I don’t know why you’re so angry about it.

This thread needs more of this.

Sunday. Sunday is coming.

To clarify, Falkirk fans in here are a bit delusional and moany.

Falkirk fans as a whole fanbase are cereal eaters who have no appetite whatsoever for necessary change at the club.

See the many, many times Gaz has described folk just wanting out the house on a Saturday and not giving a f**k win lose or draw.

We all have our opinions on who P&B’s angriest individual posters are, but which club seems to have the most rage across the board?
Do St Mirren seethe at everything? Do Peterhead permanently seem upset? Juniors are not eligible for this discussion, we know they’re all raging messes regardless of affiliation 
Surely nothing tops the Watery Farts in the last 14 months or so.