P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

Clyde are supported almost exclusively by perma-seething gammons and creepy old men, now that being bodied every year in the seaside leagues has driven away their daft wee young team element.

The Morton fanbase is united only by its hatred of other Morton fans, which is our own special category. Until the Inverness stewards have had to segregate your away support into two sections during the game to keep control of the situation then you need not apply for this.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

To clarify, Falkirk fans in here are a bit delusional and moany.

A bit delusional? The Falkirk curve is great. Lead up to a game it's all about the great times still to come, during the game it's all about how crap the game is and bring back *insert favourite player/manager* from days gone by, after the game the anger really kicks in to sack the board mode. Don't get me wrong, it's magnificent stuff. 

Clyde fans are fucking weirdos. Desperate defences of David Goodwillie, the hair-sniffing psychopath and the seething mess of a guy that a Killie fan humiliated over a trainers scam (or something similar). Those three barely scratch the surface.

Some Falkirk fans can get pretty angry certainly/delusional. I used to think there were a few Dundee posters who were the same the last time they were in our division but I haven't noticed it this time around. Ayr fans aren't angry per se but some of them seem to get upset when you post in their thread.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Some Falkirk fans can get pretty angry certainly/delusional. I used to think there were a few Dundee posters who were the same the last time they were in our division but I haven't noticed it this time around. Ayr fans aren't angry per se but some of them seem to get upset when you post in their thread.

We are only not delusional just now because of our manager.

Once Pep Guardiola is ready for the step up to the Dee, we are a shoe in for Europe.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Wow, that is fantastic.

Thank you.

I really don't know how that hasn't ended up in the Gold forum.

Edit: @Cardinal Richelieu, you were the last mod to comment on it - make it so, Your Eminence.

Edited by BFTD

We all have our opinions on who P&B’s angriest individual posters are, but which club seems to have the most rage across the board?
Do St Mirren seethe at everything? Do Peterhead permanently seem upset? Juniors are not eligible for this discussion, we know they’re all raging messes regardless of affiliation 
Take your pick from the Juniors forum.

[emoji849]