Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Here's a contempary report of the "scrap", as Joey said.  Warning, there is quite a bit of racist language in the report.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-killing-of-anthony-the-boy-who-died-because-of-the-colour-of-his-skin-517644.html

They were supposed to get 30 years in jail...

Be back later to find out which of the no-righters will white-knight poor Joey as a harmless cheeky lad being unfairly persecuted by virtue signalling c***s who all did similar in their youth middle-age.

55 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Be back later to find out which of the no-righters will white-knight poor Joey as a harmless cheeky lad being unfairly persecuted by virtue signalling c***s who all did similar in their youth middle-age.

Twitter, also known as X is the biggest known bullshit that has ever come to mankind.  Before, these 10 years superstars, then fucked off, never to be heard again unless they murdered or became a sex pest 

Now we here every thought they have, its got to the extreme that a nobody in Thailand can comment on a world web page

I did X for 3 days, banned, RAGING

49 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd like to see female refs given a chance up here, got to be better than the male morons running the show just now.

Thank you.

I got a wee shock when I spotted a black linesman on the tele yesterday. Genuinely believe that we’re more likely to see female refs than black refs.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd like to see female refs given a chance up here, got to be better than the male morons running the show just now.

Thank you.

Given their, on average, larger corpus collosum (the bit of the brain that aids multitasking) they'll probably do even better.

In the spirit of equality I'll still give them absolutely dog's abuse though.

8 minutes ago, velo army said:

Given their, on average, larger corpus collosum (the bit of the brain that aids multitasking) they'll probably do even better.

Very disappointed in the meaning of this phrase.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Think it was Morag Pirie that ran the line at Dens a few times, right in front of the Derry, fair play to her, she did well, despite the unsavoury comments.

Thank you.

Peter Hetherston resigned as Albion Rovers manager after saying this following a match where Pirie was an assistant.

Hetherston, the former Raith Rovers manager, vented his anger at Pirie after what he viewed as questionable offside decisions and was reported as saying: "I knew it wasn’t going to be our day when I arrived at Links Park and found that we had a woman running the line.

"She should be at home making the tea or the dinner for her man who comes in after he has been to the football. This is a professional man’s game. I believe that she shouldn’t be here.

"Crucial decisions are being made which affect players and managers. Every time the ball went forward in the first half she had the flag raised for offside. That’s how I feel and I think I have to speak out."

I'm sure if it wasn't for women running lines and not making dinner for their man, Peter Hetherston would be manager of Real Madrid by now.  How many other victims are there out there?

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think it was Morag Pirie that ran the line at Dens a few times, right in front of the Derry, fair play to her, she did well, despite the unsavoury comments.

Thank you.

There was another lassie ran the line at Dens a few years ago. I don't think she got any comments because I'm sure it was the infamous Dundee-Saint Johnstone game when there was the McCann v Tommy Wright spat and any abuse was going the way of Dundee's players and Tommy Wright. 

There's a woman referees the Midland League and she's good. I saw her do a Tayport game a few years ago. 

55 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

There was another lassie ran the line at Dens a few years ago. I don't think she got any comments because I'm sure it was the infamous Dundee-Saint Johnstone game when there was the McCann v Tommy Wright spat and any abuse was going the way of Dundee's players and Tommy Wright.

Perhaps Kylie Cockburn? Is she still working SPFL games, or is she only doing the SWPFL now?

Edited by TxRover

47 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

There's a woman referees the Midland League and she's good. I saw her do a Tayport game a few years ago. 

Lorraine Clark/Watson.