Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

35 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Appropriate day for it I guess.

Vader joke went unnoticed earlier. Glad someone can hit a womp rat in Beggar's Canyon.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow. You genuinely don't have a clue, do you? :lol:

In what way? You were 2-0 up and lost. We were 2-0 up and didn’t lose. We stay invincible. What part is wrong? 🙃

Posted (edited)

Logged in to see there is a poster who has red dotted two posts at pretty much the same time with  one post being from last year on a different thread. Both posts have the word gammon in it so I'm guessing he's searching that term. @Smiddy Fae Glengarnock is everything ok M8?

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Logged in to see there is a poster who has red dotted two posts at pretty much the same time with  one post being from last year on a different thread. Both posts have the word gammon in it so I'm guessing he's searching that term. @Smiddy Fae Glengarnock is everything ok M8?

careful, he might misread your name as gammonball and red dot you :lol:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I did wonder if he'd red dotted anyone else.

Zero posts, joined yesterday and seems to be red dotting anyone who dares call out racists.

I assume he is one.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Absolutely going to put the word 'gammon' in white text at the bottom of every post from now on.

Ah, the good old days of fucking with Supras when he searched for his own name every day.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I did wonder if he'd red dotted anyone else.

Zero posts, joined yesterday and seems to be red dotting anyone who dares call out racists.

I assume he is one.

So should we all be racist now? Only the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea

14 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

In what way? You were 2-0 up and lost. We were 2-0 up and didn’t lose. We stay invincible. What part is wrong? 🙃

Do you seriously think any QoS fan cares about a meaningless result today? Particularly after we received the best news of our season about 15 minutes later? 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Do you seriously think any QoS fan cares about a meaningless result today? Particularly after we received the best news of our season about 15 minutes later? 

Don’t drag any other QoS fans into this, they probably don’t care about today. 

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

What is it with completing an unbeaten season in the Scottish third tier that seems to unleash such bitter seethe among the victors?

60 Minutes investigates after these important messages.

It's why we purposely lost one game last season.

11 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Don’t drag any other QoS fans into this, they probably don’t care about today. 

Enjoy your night, mate. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

So, let me get this straight in my drunken state, a previously banned poster has created a new account to seek out  historical posts you made that they don't like and red dotted them? That is both sad and worrying in equal measure, to be pitied not scalded springs to mind. Genuinely hope they are ok.

4 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

So, let me get this straight in my drunken state, a previously banned poster has created a new account to seek out  historical posts you made that they don't like and red dotted them? That is both sad and worrying in equal measure, to be pitied not scalded springs to mind. Genuinely hope they are ok.

I didn't know it was  a banned poster tbh and don't remember the previous claimed alias either. He is clearly absolutely triggered by the word gammon though, poor little snowflake that he is.

11 hours ago, gannonball said:

Can confirm I also got a red dot from said poster for a post last November with the word gammon in it.