Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

9 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Perhaps the most interesting observation in the first one is that “authors that receive no feedback (my italics) are more likely to leave the community entirely”. So, red dots do have their benefits 😉

When I've been winding folk up from time to time. By far the most effective course of action was to ignore me.

On 28/04/2024 at 10:13, 19QOS19 said:

Given how wound up some Falkirk fans are after drawing to Annan, if Alloa beat them next week I expect a few of them will be mentioned in here. 

How wound up are you after blowing your 2 goal lead against Montrose? Or did you do a pitch invasion to celebrate securing 7th and preserving your League 2 status? 

Sadly you won’t get to find out how gutted Falkirk will be at blowing our invincible status. Poor you 🙃

15 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

How wound up are you after blowing your 2 goal lead against Montrose? Or did you do a pitch invasion to celebrate securing 7th and preserving your League 2 status? 

Sadly you won’t get to find out how gutted Falkirk will be at blowing our invincible status. Poor you 🙃

laugh-smile.gif

33 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

I don't think there will be a single QoS fan unhappy tonight. But given you think you've played the last year in League 2 I don't imagine you'll be able to figure out why we're so happy. 

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't think there will be a single QoS fan unhappy tonight. But given you think you've played the last year in League 2 I don't imagine you'll be able to figure out why we're so happy. 

Apologies for my error, you are in League 1 and have earned your right to be there! 
But don’t con anyone that there’s no QoS fans who are unhappy. You’ll certainly have been all excited seeing us 2 goals down and looking forward to carrying on your obsession with Falkirk by spamming this forum. Must be so infuriating to see Falkirk fight back just as you squandered your big lead 😊

What is it with completing an unbeaten season in the Scottish third tier that seems to unleash such bitter seethe among the victors?

60 Minutes investigates after these important messages.

18 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Apologies for my error, you are in League 1 and have earned your right to be there! 
But don’t con anyone that there’s no QoS fans who are unhappy. You’ll certainly have been all excited seeing us 2 goals down and looking forward to carrying on your obsession with Falkirk by spamming this forum. Must be so infuriating to see Falkirk fight back just as you squandered your big lead 😊

Wow. You genuinely don't have a clue, do you? :lol:

1 hour ago, Balde Bairn said:

Michty me 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

200.gif?cid=ecf05e4738h8saodwyke4hr7iewv

Someone seems to be seeking out my old posts mentioning a certain meat product enjoyed with pineapple and red dotting them. 

"Heigh ho" said Anthony Rowley and also me. 

Honestly, switch off dotting notifications. Your P&B experience will improve.

I had folk, led by a Hearts fan, making new accounts and red dotting me like mad because I dared to suggest that Princess Di swallowed the semen of various and assorted rich men. The probably still are. Dotting, I mean.

2 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Just spaffed my entire daily haul of the good stuff on the last page and a half. 

Just good business, you understand. 

Thank you. 

No one cares

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Just spaffed my entire daily haul of the good stuff on the last page and a half. 

Just good business, you understand. 

Thank you. 

You're in the right place to lose your head, so fair enough 👍