Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

I know your there....

BTW, i'm listening to good music, why.....cause I'm a git c**t.

4 days jumpin' the hoops at immigration, that's me for 1 more year, only 1 problem...I've got a smile, ye canny wipe.

This ones for you Mum.😍 I know you'll be proud.

f**k i've been bad, my heart has never sunk so low, when sitting in a cell and thinking of my kids.

I'm a bad boy, even evil sometimes, I'll never chance!

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I know your there....

BTW, i'm listening to good music, why.....cause I'm a git c**t.

4 days jumpin' the hoops at immigration, that's me for 1 more year, only 1 problem...I've got a smile, ye canny wipe.

This ones for you Mum.😍 I know you'll be proud.

f**k i've been bad, my heart has never sunk so low, when sitting in a cell and thinking of my kids.

I'm a bad boy, even evil sometimes, I'll never chance!

'mon the hoops of immigration!!

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

The Queen’s Park threads are disappointing mild, it seems most QP fans are resigned to their BoD car pooling in a clown car and their club staff being equally competent.

Idk, @Bring Your Own Socks has provided plenty of entertainment these last few days with the Spiders' terrible, horrible, no-good week.

He is probably sitting at home right now, crying into his pile of old Daily Mails. Chugging off to old photos of the Queen, whilst PlumperPass videos play on a loop in the background and he is watched by the unblinking eyes of a stolen shop mannequin that sits in the corner with a sign around its neck that simply reads "wife". 

Probably. 

49 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

He is probably sitting at home right now, crying into his pile of old Daily Mails. Chugging off to old photos of the Queen, whilst PlumperPass videos play on a loop in the background and he is watched by the unblinking eyes of a stolen shop mannequin that sits in the corner with a sign around its neck that simply reads "wife". 

Probably. 

He's more likely lurking and passing on names to the Professor and WaffenThinMint, along with the FSU lawyers.

Edited by welshbairn