Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

20 minutes ago, sophia said:

There are several on the Off The Ball thread, @craigkillie included, that take the musings of Tam Cowan way too seriously and I see trouble ahead.

Is the story here not, "seething BBC presenter obsesses over mild mockery on anonymous internet forum and attempts to unmask those responsible?"

By no means the first time either. Quite funny when he was ranting about DA Baracus mentioning his shite taste in music, but I'm starting to wonder if it was Tam who shopped Bobby Skidmarks to his boss after all  :o

Edit: oh shit, we're going to get a new sticky from Div, aren't we? "Behaviour on the Off the Ball thread has become unacceptable and mentions of Tam Cowan will now be punished by an instant ban"  :lol:

Edited by BFTD

Looking forward to "Got Off the Ball taken off the air after baiting Tam Cowan into doxxing people" being added to "Got Alexandra Burke to play Peterhead" and "Alan Lowing chipmunk girlfriend" in the list of great P&B achievements.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

34 minutes ago, sophia said:

There are several on the Off The Ball thread, @craigkillie included, that take the musings of Tam Cowan way too seriously and I see trouble ahead.

Tam??

Not sure folk are really taking his musings too seriously, more calling out his questionable and often dated comments and opinions. He can be a decent broadcaster/comedian,  but he really needs to consider how he comes across on-air and get a grip on his thin-skinned, petted lip reactions on social media.

I'm a Motherwell fan of similar vintage, and the vast majority of his stuff is out of touch and toe-curlingly cringy.

23 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Tam??

Not sure folk are really taking his musings too seriously, more calling out his questionable and often dated comments and opinions. He can be a decent broadcaster/comedian,  but he really needs to consider how he comes across on-air and get a grip on his thin-skinned, petted lip reactions on social media.

I'm a Motherwell fan of similar vintage, and the vast majority of his stuff is out of touch and toe-curlingly cringy.

There’s some that definitely take it/him too seriously. The amount of people who obsessively comment (negatively) on him and the show yet continually continue to listen and even follow his instagram is strangely high. The off the ball thread has always been a car crash. 
However that’s not to say lurking on here and posting photos isn’t also strange.

28 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

There’s some that definitely take it/him too seriously. The amount of people who obsessively comment (negatively) on him and the show yet continually continue to listen and even follow his instagram is strangely high. The off the ball thread has always been a car crash. 
However that’s not to say lurking on here and posting photos isn’t also strange.

TBF, this is probably the funniest thing he's ever done.

Might sign up for Instagram myself now I know Tam's started a P&B photo collection.

Imagine shitting it from James McPake. He's made of glass.

As much as McPake is right to call the boy out for the shite post he's shown what a thin skinned twat he is after the boy apologised.

Then again, I am biased when it comes to McPake, cannae stand the fragile, torn faced weedgie donkey. 

7 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Imagine shitting it from James McPake. He's made of glass.

As much as McPake is right to call the boy out for the shite post he's shown what a thin skinned twat he is after the boy apologised.

Then again, I am biased when it comes to McPake, cannae stand the fragile, torn faced weedgie donkey. 

Also the guy is 16 years old, clearly just a wee fanny making a throw away comment.

Stick to "yer maw" jokes, people. They're shite too, but less likely to accidentally result in accusations of paedophilia.

Necrophilia's borderline, as I'm sure we all know.

28 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Stick to "yer maw" jokes, people. They're shite too, but less likely to accidentally result in accusations of paedophilia.

Aye, at least keep it in the family as is the way around those parts.

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Necrophilia's dead boring