Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Israel isn't keen on genetic testing in case Palestinians have more genetic links to ancient Israel than Ashkenazi Jews, who may have converted to Judaism at a much later date while having no ancestral roots in the land now called Israel. I think tracing language and customs is more meaningful and interesting than genetics though, if you go back 6 generations there is very little in genes and characteristics to link you to an ancestor.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You probably don't look like you originated in Africa either.

Not sure if the ‘origin of man’ and ‘origin of gypsies’ are in the same timeframe vis-a-vis generational dilution.

Then again I’m no expert.

On 04/10/2023 at 16:13, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I really don't care what you think you utterly tragic little individual.

All you succeeded in doing with your holier than thou attitude was starting a rammy (which I wasn't part of) resulting in several posts being removed - possibly including your own

If the mods don't like my original post they are welcome to remove it. Equally if you don't agree with how the mods are policing the forum why don't you take it up with them directly rather than bleating about it on here? 

GB News are hiring, if you write this exact thing in crayon on the whitest paper you can find and mail it to them you could be in with a good shout of a job.

On 05/10/2023 at 17:21, Sergeant Wilson said:

Sorry if you or anyone else was offended.

I thought the obvious nature of a stereotypically idiotic remark was in itself the joke.

Don’t apologise Sergeant, the majority of us know your humour, the sheeple just want to follow the self righteous p***ks on here.

15 hours ago, supermik said:

Don’t apologise Sergeant, the majority of us know your humour, the sheeple just want to follow the self righteous p***ks on here.

Ah right. I'm a self righteous p***k for being offended by an offensive 'joke' about my families ethnic history. 

If you think that's humour, I take it you enjoy the works of Jim Davidson, Bernard Manning or Roy Chubby Brown.