Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

Ahem.....

35 years and counting. It has included a 6-1 demolition of the New Rangers. A league reconstruction and Falkirk having a toilet for a stadium but all things considered it is a remarkable achievement given all the other sides demoted and / or relegated in that time. 

Lets face it Celtic will never be relegated and nor will Aberdeen in all likelihood. I know the latter came close a couple of times but less likely to happen again. So it is TB3 now.

It will be the toughest league in a while next year. St Mirren with Goodwin at the helm are less likely to be mince. Depends also as to who gets appointed as Manager at Ross C, DDee Utd and possibly even Livi. 

Bound to catch up with us one day. Hopefully not for a while yet. 

Aberdeen finished bottom in season 1999/2000, when St Mirren and Dunfermline were promoted. Aberdeen only stayed up as Falkirk in third place spent heehaw on Brokenville. No doubt that chump @Mr. Alli will red dot another fact. He loves to red dot rather than debate. 

There is a chance that Aberdeen could falter under Glass. This will be the most competitive league outside the gruesome twosome for many a season. Great to have some decent derbies back. Just a shame that Morton are not in the top league and are highly unlikely to be for another few decades. 

25C5D6AC-D01D-4ADD-9C5E-95A3B76343D8.thumb.jpeg.29058f23833689814e933a27c6e55927.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Aberdeen finished bottom in season 1999/2000, when St Mirren and Dunfermline were promoted. Aberdeen only stayed up as Falkirk in third place spent heehaw on Brokenville. No doubt that chump @Mr. Alli will red dot another fact. He loves to red dot rather than debate. 

There is a chance that Aberdeen could falter under Glass. This will be the most competitive league outside the gruesome twosome for many a season. Great to have some decent derbies back. Just a shame that Morton are not in the top league and are highly unlikely to be for another few decades. 

25C5D6AC-D01D-4ADD-9C5E-95A3B76343D8.thumb.jpeg.29058f23833689814e933a27c6e55927.jpeg

Finished bottom and still qualified for Europe. What a fucking team.

Spoiler

As a neutral, Tommy Wright showed  a lack of respect last night. Straight down the tunnel. Aye, you've been relegated but at least give the Dundee players a fucking fist bump or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

I wonder if those are the same guys "wur hurting here kyle :(" that about three hours previous were letting off fireworks and saying "Always remember, you'll never take the Killie". 

Brilliant from Dundee, by far the better team across both legs. I was worried about Killie's firepower upfront but the defence did a great job keeping them quiet. All Dundee had to do then was get at Kilmarnock and test their defence and wow did they fail that test, I've watched some shitey defences in the Championship but Killie are possibly the worst I've seen this season.

Great performance from top to bottom, I've been a big critic of Mullen but he was excellent yesterday, constantly harassed Kilmarnock's back line and took his goal well. Ashcroft has grown in to everything you want from a centre back, a no nonsense defender who headers and blocks everything and a real danger from set pieces. The highlight for me was McMullan, never stopped running the entire game, pinned Kilmarnock back in their own half, got the assist and sang "Derry Rhumba" at the celebrations, his time at the Dabs is now a distant memory. Fantastic.

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Never expected that outcome! Ah well pondering up sides another grass pitch & a club unlikely to whore it’s stadium to the arsecheeks. 
we likely have a better points tally up there compared to killie 

All spun oot 

Don't Kidd yourself on about your record at Dens. 

10 minutes ago, philpy said:

As a neutral, Tommy Wright showed  a lack of respect last night. Straight down the tunnel. Aye, you've been relegated but at least give the Dundee players a fucking fist bump or whatever. 

Tbf, there's a wee bit of bad blood still there... aside from maybe Neilson, couldn't have picked a better gaffer to send down.

image.thumb.png.68129f1d7b9d44a282a3454de1326560.png

4 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Well done to Dundee, hope you go straight back down next season.

Killie were rank. Good riddance to the pitch and kyle lafferty.

Kyle Lafferty at Dundee United next season.

45 minutes ago, Yflab said:

290665865_tenor(1).gif.2f3b5a64e50a900917dd024bc90635a6.gif

3 hours ago, welldaft said:

Ahem.....

35 years and counting. It has included a 6-1 demolition of the New Rangers. A league reconstruction and Falkirk having a toilet for a stadium but all things considered it is a remarkable achievement given all the other sides demoted and / or relegated in that time. 

Lets face it Celtic will never be relegated and nor will Aberdeen in all likelihood. I know the latter came close a couple of times but less likely to happen again. So it is TB3 now.

It will be the toughest league in a while next year. St Mirren with Goodwin at the helm are less likely to be mince. Depends also as to who gets appointed as Manager at Ross C, DDee Utd and possibly even Livi. 

Bound to catch up with us one day. Hopefully not for a while yet. 

aye, either a) I missed out Motherwell deliberately to wind up Cowan, T or

b) I remembered aboout the mighty Well on the bus this morning and thought "bugger" 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I wonder if those are the same guys "wur hurting here kyle :(" that about three hours previous were letting off fireworks and saying "Always remember, you'll never take the Killie". 

I particularly liked the "we f***in' love you Laff!" guy being interrupted by the blunt disdainful "shut up man".

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.da2aecb440f13737be9c7f82c160ada3.jpg