G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Thank f*ck that's over. Thankfully our progression in this tournament will be decided on our home games. Our next game is not any easier Atalanta away the EUROPA cup winners but I would rather be in the CL  than not HH

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I will repeat it's a f**king farce that Brendan Rodgers had the ability to spend £10m on one player and still has a backline with Greg Taylor and Liam Scales playing against Borussia f**king Dortmund.

Its ok, they can bring on Ralston.

Dortmund were playing at about 20% in that second half and still scored twice.

Rodgers naive as f**k tonight, as thick as all the Celtic fans who thought thrashing shite teams made them world beaters.

Still fancy them to get a playoff tbf because Young Boys, Brugge and Zagreb are all garbage too.

4 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Thank f*ck that's over. Thankfully our progression in this tournament will be decided on our home games. Our next game is not any easier Atalanta away the EUROPA cup winners but I would rather be in the CL  than not HH

HH? How old are you?