English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Maybe there is and he had money on a palace win.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal for God.
Enjoyed that, good game. I like West Ham at the moment, good to watch.
So are Palace. I've enjoyed their rebuild so far.

36 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm pretty sure that's illegal for God. 

What the hang is the point of being ruler of the known universe and no being able to stick a coupon on, on a Saturday? Got to be some perks of the job.

Edited by buchan30

That's a magnificent celebration from Rodri. You would usually see the player backing away from the opposition fans a bit when they leave the pitch, but I like how he basically keeps going towards them until a steward practically shoves him away. 

15 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

That's a magnificent celebration from Rodri. You would usually see the player backing away from the opposition fans a bit when they leave the pitch, but I like how he basically keeps going towards them until a steward practically shoves him away. 

20220101_163537.thumb.jpg.d578a1c2300d8e39c747b0e4173a1143.jpg

Watford deserve to be relegated for choosing to run out to the same (shan, incidentally) Z Cars theme as Everton. Elton John is certainly pish but the complete lack of originality is worthy of a stint three or four levels down the pyramid. 

11 hours ago, virginton said:

Watford deserve to be relegated for choosing to run out to the same (shan, incidentally) Z Cars theme as Everton. Elton John is certainly pish but the complete lack of originality is worthy of a stint three or four levels down the pyramid. 

They were playing the Z Cars theme long before Reginald Dwight even considered becoming Elton John

12 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Declan Rice was suberb again.

150 appearances already for him. Top players show their quality even at 19 or 20.

He's 23 this month, and only seems to be getting better. In this more advanced role he has found himself in this season, he is strolling games. However a case to be made that there is a negative effect on the team, Soucek has been pretty ineffective this season dropping back a position.

Palace could have won that game by a couple if they were a bit more clinical, a real smash and grab. 

Do enjoy Selhurst Park, a bit tight in the away end but holds the noise really well.

20220101_191831.jpg