What do you ask for at the barber's?

On 04/09/2021 at 10:00, BFTD said:

I have an old work colleague come over to give me a trim every now and then. "Short and tidy" has generally been the mantra for fifteen years, although I did end up sporting the Nineties grunge look during lockdown.

Went to a Russian barber in Arizona a few years back and politely turned down all sorts of extras that were thrown at me ("ah, you don't want to look too sexy in front of your wife's parents, huh?"), although I wasn't allowed to turn down the massage with a vibrating appliance that the guy performed on me while still cutting my hair with the other hand  :blink:

Show us on the doll where he massaged you....

Funny-Arab-Gifs-01.gif

This happened to me. I was clipping my own hair to a nice, decent number 2 all over. I took the guard off and asked the wife to tidy up the back. I meant, tidy up the hairline. She just went right up the back taking a strip off. Ended up re-doing my head with no guard on and spent a few weeks looking like a skinhead

On 05/09/2021 at 11:43, Granny Danger said:

He has the expression of a man that would take 15 seconds to answer the question “what’s your name?”, and there’s only a 50% chance he’d get it right.

McGinn is a Dons legend but I heard him interviewed once and I think he must have said "hit the ground running" about 10 times.  

1 minute ago, resk said:

McGinn is a Dons legend but I heard him interviewed once and I think he must have said "hit the ground running" about 10 times.  

Maybe he’s hit the ground running a few times too often.  Or just hit the ground a few times too often.

A footballer does not need to be Einstein to be good at their job, but there’s some who make you cringe when they’re interviewed.

In the before times I travelled a bit with work. Would get my haircut in whatever random town I was in when it needed done, so seldom went to the same barber twice.
I always asked for a three back and sides with a trim at the top. Every single time it turned out different.

On 04/09/2021 at 09:58, Paul Kersey said:

I'm a baldy b*****d. I go to Turkish barber once a month to get a head shave, a wet shave, my ear hair singed off and my nostrils waxed.

Afterwards I both look and feel incredibly sexy. 

Too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.