Normal Island

7 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I think it's only right that the Euros are not only suspended to honour this missing POS, but all results that have occurred since his disappearance should be scrubbed and replayed. IMO.

f**k no! I'm not watching that shite again.

9 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The eagles took him.

Everyone will forget about him soon and there will be a new kid in town.

I was told by a very convincing work colleague that a soldier in the Falklands got given a bravery in combat medal for drowning in a 2 inch puddle on the way back from the mess, so as to comfort his family. The least thing we could do is establish Tenerife, Ibiza and Magaluf medals.

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

f**k no! I'm not watching that shite again.

Strong agree. Cancel the euros, lets pretend the last two weeks didn’t happen, including my behaviour in France, Switzerland and Germany. 

On 22/06/2024 at 21:44, Spyro said:

Have you read some of the stuff on the Facebook group. It's brutally fascinating, it is genuinely difficult to tell who is taking the piss and who needs serious help! 

At least the page admins are asking the proper questions.  

Maybe Jay is gay??!?????!!!!

Screenshot_20240625-091034.thumb.png.18503605c3f80548780dc478c0d1346a.png

Edited by Hedgecutter

1. I'm on Crete at the moment (have I mentioned that at all?) and I can confirm that I haven't seen the bloke around here, so the searchers (other groups are available) can concentrate their efforts elsewhere. Hope that's helpful.

2. Big shout out to the religious. I don't know if the lad's family is at all religious but surely the creator of the universe can find one bloke on a rocky island, given enough prayerful encouragement?

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

1. I'm on Crete at the moment (have I mentioned that at all?) and I can confirm that I haven't seen the bloke around here, so the searchers (other groups are available) can concentrate their efforts elsewhere. Hope that's helpful.

2. Big shout out to the religious. I don't know if the lad's family is at all religious but surely the creator of the universe can find one bloke on a rocky island, given enough prayerful encouragement?

I'm in the Philippines (I may have mentioned that before) and I haven't seen him here either.  At least, not in my street but I haven't been out much lately beyond that but at least they can cross my street off the list of possible places to look. Every little helps. 

5 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Where are the McCann's in all this? Eh? 

Makes you think.

Surely it's that time of year when we throw another £100k at the McCanns, while forgetting everyone else that's missing?

3 minutes ago, Elframo said:

Surely it's that time of year when we throw another £100k at the McCanns, while forgetting everyone else that's missing?

John McGinn has been missing for 2 weeks and no one has batted an eye.

Edited by AUcal