Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

Just now, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Refuse to believe that this guy is the President of Belarus and not George, the permaseething chairman of your local Bowling Club committee.

Alexander_Lukashenko_2022_(cropped).thumb.jpg.5153b8e15085cf2bdb64933ecdb4bde7.jpg

George looks like a 1 and done extra/storyline from Still Game in which he portrays a massive bell end

7 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Refuse to believe that this guy is the President of Belarus and not George, the permaseething chairman of your local Bowling Club committee.

Alexander_Lukashenko_2022_(cropped).thumb.jpg.5153b8e15085cf2bdb64933ecdb4bde7.jpg

That shirt, tie and jacket came in a single polythene packet.

4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Has anyone ever met a nice Russian?

Yes. Worked with Russians in a previous job and had some great nights out with them. Media/journalist types from Moscow & St Petersburg. They ain’t happy with what’s going on.

13 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

His Girlfriend is a Beauty Queen. He must be holding her family hostage.AD-COMPOSITE-Miss-Belarus.thumb.jpg.ab77f752906919433a372699462521de.jpg

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've never actually met any Russians to the best of my knowledge, I have however watched a lot of 80s action movies so for that reason I can tell they're absolute wrong'uns

rocky dolph lundgren GIF

25 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

image.png.f696c18d755bb81fea1999d492158a63.png

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

George looks like a 1 and done extra/storyline from Still Game in which he portrays a massive bell end

He doesn't ever pay for a round at the Clansman and then says something disrespectful about Isa that prompts Jack and Victor to tell him to bugger off. Bobby then lightens the mood by calling Winston a fanny.

24 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There's a guy in the comments of that SAM tweet tagging in BAE Systems and suggesting they buy the device and reverse engineer it.

That system is ancient. Pretty sure it has vacuum valves.

13 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

His Girlfriend is a Beauty Queen. He must be holding her family hostage.AD-COMPOSITE-Miss-Belarus.thumb.jpg.ab77f752906919433a372699462521de.jpg

She only won the beauty contest because unlike all the other contestants she forgot to say she believed in world peace.

Russian UN guy asked for a second chance to speak to the security council, said if they were targeting the maternity hospital they would have blown the whole thing up rather than just a few windows and fittings, and anyway the giant crater was caused by somebody treading on a land mine, holding a handful of screenshots from twitter. Also pictures of a supposed victim with different shades of make up, so clearly a crisis actor.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've never actually met any Russians to the best of my knowledge, I have however watched a lot of 80s action movies so for that reason I can tell they're absolute wrong'uns

I know a Russian guy whose name is actually Vladimir P. He speaks fluent Russian but has an English accent and uses a nickname so people probably don’t know he’s Russian on first meet.