Killie v Raith Rovers

It's been a season of disappointing performances. I think Killie fans have given up on that moment where we kick up a gear and start winning week after week. It just isn't going to happen.

We will continue to be quite shite and just have to hope we are less shite than the other shite teams in this shite league. Arbroath have consistently been less shite than us so far, so we'll have to hope that changes soon. If we can beat Raith Rovers on Saturday, that'll certainly help our cause. 

The Raith fans have obviously shown themselves to be right guid c***s in recent weeks, but I'll still be booing like absolute f**k at their rapist-apologist of a manager. 

20 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Kilmarnock have barely laid a glove on us this season.

Very true. In the 1-3 game at RP we looked like we would come right back in to it when we equalised, but then Wright just absolutely shat it with his tactics. 

Away from home we only really seemed to start trying to score once we went a goal down.

We've been awful in games v RR.

20 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

How would Rovers fans sum up the last couple of months since we last met?

Obviously I look out for your results but I don't exactly take much note of your form or who's been starting etc.

Complete disaster. In the last 10 games the only team we’ve beaten are Banks o Dee. We’ve signed a striker who will never kick a ball for us and we’ve spunked £200k in the process. We’ve killed our season and every place we drop down the table costs us more money.

Edited by Scary Bear

Obviously I look out for your results but I don't exactly take much note of your form or who's been starting etc.

You were our last win in the league. But the last twice against you, I didn’t think we stood a chance either game. We ended up winning both. Is it possible that you’ve came at the right time for us to get our season back on track?

I thought we rode our luck at times at Rugby Park, particularly 2nd half, and similarly at the game at Starks however we took our chances when they came. Kilmarnock aren't exactly blowing teams away with their squad of 150 players so you never know, still expecting a tough game all things considered. 

2 hours ago, dysartrovers said:
3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Shit

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Complete disaster. 

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You were our last win in the league. 

I'm feeling the positivity, lads. 

Glad to hear, though as Killie fans we have learned never to be too over confident going in to a game vs a team badly needing a win. 

As killiepiemuncher says, it just totally depends what team turn up. 

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Our form has been utterly abysmal. The last league win was against you lot on the 6th of December. We are in free fall mode. And with the Goodwillie debacle still on the menu, things will get a lot lot worse. I’m expecting a hammering.