Raith Rovers vs Ayr, 5 March

3 minutes ago, Always next quarter said:

She won't, she is brazen enough to expect him to be McGlynn's replacement. She is clueless and has no self awareness. Let's look forward to her in depth on camera analysis of the clusterflump she has presided over. 

A Raith CEO or director appearing on camera? No chance. They are absolute shitebags

7 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

(I'm not at the game today, so I'm maybe lacking the visceral rage of others.) 

There's no point sacking McGlynn. We're not going to get relegated. Worst case scenario, we finish somewhere in mid-table. Sack him and the best case scenario is another manager gets us to fourth and we lose in the playoffs anyway, which he still might manage himself given how garbage Caley Thistle are.

Just leave it til the end of the season and re-assess then. 

We aren't winning games when we are putting in a semi acceptable performance and the gaps between those performances are getting wider. That's two brutally inept performances in 3 weeks and he looks like he's run out of ideas, 12 games without a win.

Any other manager we'd want gone.

Just now, renton said:

We aren't winning games when we are putting in a semi acceptable performance and the gaps between those performances are getting wider. That's two brutally inept performances in 3 weeks and he looks like he's run out of ideas, 12 games without a win.

I want him gone. Aside from the absolute collapse in form,  he pushed for the Goodwillie signing which has ripped our club apart and is clearly having an impact on the field. The sooner he is gone the bettter. 

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Thank christ thats over with, I had visions of 5 or 6 nil, The search for new Management must start now

I’m going for Jack Ross, but we might end up with a charlatan like Barry Ferguson or god forbid Peter Grant

Edited by baillieinleeds

2 minutes ago, renton said:

Probably, but he's not any other manager. I don't really think there's anything to be gained (really) by sacking him now. 

Bundle the management position into a full review in the summer alongside the board structure and everything else.

Let McGlynn finally see his team out for a final and see what the options are once there's a couple of months breathing room. We're not going up or down regardless of what decisions anyone makes now. 

Yet again more totally toothless torment. Only good thing is that it's a game fewer left to play until the season ends. Need to still be very careful we don't slide further down from mid table mediocrity. Playoffs now pretty much gone, especially when looking at the upcoming fixtures. Hey ho! Life following Raith Rovers can be brutal at times 🥺

Good game from Ayrs point of view, early goals helped us to take a foothold in the game and keep it going. 

Raith didn’t retain possession like they normally do, Ayr were disjointed moving the ball from middle to front as always but managed to exploit the left hand side of Raiths defence a few times. It was as bad a defensive display as I’ve seen in a while from Raith. 

Ayr looked solid at the back but the midfield worked well in and out of possession.

Raith and Inverness look to have chucked it but I think Morton, Ayr and Hamilton will cut each other’s throats and none will trouble the play-offs 

Genuinely had chances, which is the most annoying thing about today. Ben Williamson, who I’ve seen enough of, missed two easy ones at 0-0. One when he’s in on goal and another when he completely misses the ball when it was cut back to him. We then concede 3 goals and the game is over. Come out in the second half and miss another 3 simple, simple chances and Ayr then score a 4th. The finishing is letting us down week after week after week. 

8 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m going for Jack Ross, but we might end up with a charlatan like Barry Ferguson or god forbid Peter Grant

No harm in making contact with Jack Ross, he can only say no.

As for the other two we've fecked up enough recently withiut adding to it 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Probably, but he's not any other manager. I don't really think there's anything to be gained (really) by sacking him now. 

Bundle the management position into a full review in the summer alongside the board structure and everything else.

Let McGlynn finally see his team out for a final and see what the options are once there's a couple of months breathing room. We're not going up or down regardless of what decisions anyone makes now. 

The team are 1 point off playoffs despite not winning in over a quarter.  Sentiment around finals shouldn't come into it.  There's a,genuine opportunity to at least finish in top 4  let alone make a fist of it.  It just won't happen with the status quo.